Facts About Jehovah?s Witnesses

by JerichoForce 52 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• glitter
    glitter

Christ on a bike!!1!! I didn't know ANY of that stuff!!!!1111

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Hey Jericho,

You may want to step off your crusade horse for a second and take a look around. I don't think you are where you think you are.

SNG

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

jericho i'm an ex witness. still in agony over the loss of my family. your not telling me anything i dont know.

• wednesday
    wednesday

yes in general u are preaching to the choir.

• JerichoForce
    JerichoForce

Glitter

That is because you have probably only been fed by the JW leadership what they want you to believe

The bible says to seek the truth through the Holy Spirit, He is called the Spirit of Truth read John 14:13 & 16-17

13 - Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come

16 - And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17 - Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you

The bible also exhorts us to test all things we are told by man and compare them to scripture, 2 Tim 2:15

'Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. ' man a liar; Please, if anyone would like more info, post here and I can direct you to people who can help 2Cor 13:14 - The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen

As a last note, the word communion with above is interpreted in the Greek as koinonia meaning intimacy

Strongs has it as - intercourse, fellowship, intimacy, so we could rewqrite the above as 2Cor 13:14 - The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the intimate fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen Draw near to Him and He will draw near to you

• JerichoForce
    JerichoForce

Hey SeattleNiceGuy

I am exactly where I want to be...Not my will but thy will be done, as it is written so shall I obey, bringing His light to the lost..

In Christ

• JerichoForce
    JerichoForce

Guys

If you mean that you are all ex JW's then yep you've got me, I didn't realise and am sorry if I have wasted anyone's time..

In Christ

• glitter
    glitter

Do you seriously think a *faithful*, *current* JW would *ever* use "Christ on a bike!" as an expression of surprise? Or *any* faithful Christian for that matter?

I don't believe in the Bible.

We're mostly ex-JWs here - the JW-only boards don't let just anyone post, only current JWs who can answer "security" questions - and you certainly wouldn't convert anyone on one because they each have their "little brown book of clever answers to tricky questions" - aka "Reasoning from the Scriptures" - to argue back with.

• JerichoForce
    JerichoForce

Glitter

Sorry for misunderstanding...It is sad you do not believe in the bible probably because of what you have probably been exposed to as a JW...Could you tell me your reasons for not believing the bible (and I mean uncorrupted versions unlike the twisted and distorted copies the JW's use). Could I suggest a book by Lee Stroebel called Case For Christ. he was an investigative journalist who set out to disprove the bible and the more he researched the more he gathered undeniable historical proof for the authenticity of the uncorruped Old and New Testaments

As for not converting them, do not under estimate the power of the Holy Spirit to transform and cut deep at hearts, he can smash any barrier the enemy can hold up...Jesus has been given ALL power and ALL authority over the enemy, including those He has brain washed..

In Christ

T.G

• JerichoForce
    JerichoForce

Dear Wednesday

I am sorry for your loss, but just remember what you have gained...

Also remember Jesus said He who does the will of my Father is my mother, my brother, my sister. This is after his own family tried to stop Him preaching His New testament message of salvation and God's plan of Grace. You are in God's family now, an adopted child of the Risen King, there is no better family to be in.

In Christ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit