Please say a prayer for us...

by morty 29 Replies latest jw friends

• morty
    morty

My husbands grandmother as been diagnosed with full blown ovary cancer. They fear that she also has it in her stomach as well. They are trying to get her to the OR tonight in order to operate on her right away. My heart is just wrenching right now for him( hubby) and his mom. My boys are also upset about it. We are going to head to North bay tonight to see her right away but I am dreading the long drive with the way the weather has been lately. He also has his grandfather lying in the hospital here with a failing kidney. ( he only has one). When is rains, how do you fit 12 under the umbrella?

Morty of the feeling helpless class...

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Sorry Morty, I hope the best for you and your family. You're being thought about.

Dave

• kls
    kls

Aww Morton i am so sorry everything is happening all at once. I will send me hopes and thoughts . ; (

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

(((((Darling Morty))))) your family will be in my thoughts. Please drive carefully.

~~Elizabeth

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

I do - be very carefull please.

((((( hugs for you and hubby)))))

Branda

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

((((Morty))))

You are a special lady to us! You're in my prayers today.

Love,

Andi

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Sorry to hear that you and your family are getting hit with all this at once! I'm sending big hugs and warm thoughts your way.

hugs

Annie

• Mary
    Mary

((((Morty)))))

Please know that you're in my thoughts and prayers. My grandmother had uterine cancer when she was 72; she had a partial hysterectomy and lived to be 95, so don't give up hope.

Please have a safe trip up to North Bay.......I know it's a long drive.

Mary

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

(((Morty)))

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Morty. Sorry to hear this. Our thoughts go out to you and your family. Hoping the best for Gramma .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit