SAW A PEDOPHILE TODAY

by TR 77 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

Yadirf,

The only time I think I'd kill a person is in self-defense, or in someone else's defense. Yes, I probably have made comments that I'd do away with a child molester, given the chance. But with the reality of the present laws, it wouldn't be prudent to do so. If I was benevolent dictator, I would do away with them. I suspect that most law enforcement officials would feel the same way.

It doesn't matter what the law enforcement officials read on this forum. I have made no direct threats to any people, and I have a clean record. It doesn't matter what I say, if I have no felony convictions, I can get a concealed weapons permit in the state of Washington.

Now if you're done bluffing, try to come up with some good suggestions for the problem. No violence, now!

Danny,

thanks, I'll try the link again.

TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Teejay

It's quite obvious that you realize that you touched a nerve by bringing those whom I love dearly into this disgusting environment. And it’s easy to see that you are now merely capitalizing on it while you have the chance, because you want to needle me as a result of my being on the opposing side. Which proves that you are the RAT that I first referred to you as. The world of unbiased individuals that might be watching this low-life display of yours can see who the real villain is. They know that he goes by the screen name of teejay.

At the time that I invited you into my personal web site, and to view the picture of me with my two boys, I had no idea of the RAT that you would shortly prove to be. You have betrayed the trust which I had in you at the time we spoke earlier. You are every bit the RAT that now claim that you are, and that your friend Farkel is.

Dannybear

I see that you have never abandoned the tendency to lie and exaggerate. Furthermore, you wouldn't know a single thing about my past if I hadn't had the candor to reveal such details about myself. And as anyone can see, all that it accomplishes is that it furnishes the likes of you and Teejay something to exploit and twist to suit your own purposes.

I'll tell you the truth, Danny, as long as I have read your posts now -- and that includes the time I spent over on H20 -- I have yet to see anything from you that offers the slightest bit of hope for a distressed humanity. Not one single time have I ever observed such a thing out of you. Why is that? Apparently it's because you yourself haven't the slightest glimmer of hope. You are among the most miserable of mankind, and try to hide your eyes to the reality of it. All that you ever do is the same thing that you have always done ... ridicule JWs like you have. You could make a one-time copy of what you say and save yourself a lot of trouble by just reposting what you had said before, since you always say the same things anyway. You should even sound like a broken record to yourself by now.

Now, because I am a person of candor:
    In order for you to have a more precise picture of my work life I will tell you even more about me. That way you can something additional to add to the repertoire of facts that you have already collected with regards to the person that aggravates the hell out of you (and we both know the true reason why). To begin with I no longer work as a postal employee, as you implied. I am retired, as of 7 years ago. I was presented a Service Award upon having successfully completed my career with the U.S. Postal Service. I’m quite proud of that piece of paper. This is what it said:

This certificate is awarded to XXXXXXXXXXX in grateful appreciation for dedicated service during an honorable career of 30 years service to the Government of the United States ... Given by THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE on this occasion of your retirement.

In addition to that cherished document, I have received Special Achievement Awards, of which I am also proud of. Why am I so proud of these? Because I earned them all the old fashioned way via of that which is spelled W-O-R-K.

So, I have plenty of credentials to dispel the phony that you make me out to be. What do you have, except the approval of a host of apostates who butter you up with their praises almost daily. You are a sick person, Dannybear. Having read the Bible 4 times and you still have no faith in it. You even doubt the existence of a Creator, if my memory hasn’t failed me on that point. Yes, you are indeed a sicko, Dannybear/Dannyboy, and I first suspected that early-on whenever I read your posts over on the old H20.

Slayerlayer

The answer is: Simply because I ABSOLUTELY love giving you bunch of apostates a dose of what you yourselves dish out. How are you enjoying it so far? Huh???

Friday

• sf
    sf

TR said:

<"You want me to let go of a chance to inform people that a pedophile is in their neighborhoods?">

ABSOLUTELY NOT!

What is his name? Isn't THAT "protecting" the bastUrd too? Oh yea, proof. hahaha how silly of me. What was I thinking!! WHERE IS YOUR PROOF TR?! Better not ef his life up like he ALLEDGEDLY efed up his ALLEDGED victims. Who the hell wants to be held responsible for that! (NOT a question) How about me!! I'll take that risk. But if proof is what you need to land this guy because YOU ARE POSITIVE he is guilty, then GET IT! Chances are, HE IS STILL DOING IT! So, you tell me, WHO IS REALLY AT RISK HERE?

sKally, "VERY APOSTATE" and hyper ALERT klass

• teejay
    teejay

At the time that I invited you into my personal web site, and to view the picture of me with my two boys, I had no idea of the RAT that you would shortly prove to be. You have betrayed the trust which I had in you at the time we spoke earlier.

Hate to burst your bubble, oh falsehood teller my boy, but as can be seen from http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=8419&page=2&site=3)

Re: god is dead
    Jul 14, 2001 5:53:50 AM
    ------>>>>>terraly<<<<<--------

This is the URL to my personal site (that won't be there much longer).

http://4heavens.homestead.com/4Heavens.html

If you click on "Astronomy" over in the right column of topics you will be able to see the sort of telescope that I own. As you will notice, I never got as far as I initially intended with the site. There are however a few tabs that you can click on if you are that curious.

The picture of me with my two boys (under "Photographs") is almost ancient ... they are 36 and 37 years of age now. You can well imagine how much I've changed as compared to that picture.

You are invited to sign my guest book.

Did you invite "teejay"? I'm not the JW apologist you are, so forgive me if I'm wrong, but as far as I can tell, it wasn't me you "invited", fella.

Maybe you could run over there and do a little editing? <g> you're good at that. (see Friday's posts above, nearly all "edited" after initial postings)

You are every bit the RAT that now claim that you are, and that your friend Farkel is.

Whatever.

Just remember that when you invite the world to your website, even rats like me might come in and call you as you are. Sorry. It's a heavy burden, living under the weight of one's own words and actions, eh? I feel sorry for ya, I really do. Thankfully, i'm nothing like you.

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Yadirf,

***Danny, as long as I have read your posts now -- and that includes the time I spent over on H20 -- I have yet to see anything from you that offers the slightest bit of hope for a distressed humanity.***

This is really one of the most astute observations you have ever made.
    Chalk one up for Mr Imposter himself, Friday!

Your dang tootin Mr. Imposter, that is exactly what my intent has and will be, to exspose the WTBS big lie. To you that is a downer, to me and many others, who actually lived the life of a Jw, actually invested years of our lives in performing the 'dance'of an active jw(unlike yourself that chickened out, gave up, stopped trying)have some credibility when they speak. You are not even worthy of consideration when it comes to reality...you havn't even lived it. All you can do is wish, we performed we lived the life.

If you believe so fervantly then practice it my boy. When I believed it, I was 100 percent, when I no longer believe its 100 percent. I have no idea what you stand for. Most of what I can see from your tart and disrespectful comments, is a narrow minded, shriveled up little postman, who has a certificate on his wall. Were you ever appointed an elder, where you ever given speaking assignments on Circuit Assemblies, or offered prayer at DC's? I have, I was there all the way...where were you?.. So don't come around here bragging about your non-accomplishments..as if they mean diddily squat..you have nothing to point to in the past or present, that gives you any license to carry on your bullshit attacks, on people you arn't even worthy of addressing.

First go out and live the life, then come back and tell us how it was. Perhaps we may agree, then again maybe we won't.

Get a clue Mr. Imposter?

Danny

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

TR

The only time I think I'd kill a person is in self-defense, or in someone else's defense.

That's admirable, that you say you wouldn't do such a thing. If there was no way out of having to do it (kill), faced with the same set circumstances I would do the same. I'm not a pacifist by any definition of the word.

But with the reality of the present laws, it wouldn't be prudent to do so.

Not only would it not be prudent, it wouldn't be YOUR right to do so. You, me, nor anyone else, has any right to take the law into their own hands.

If I was benevolent dictator, I would do away with them. I suspect that most law enforcement officials would feel the same way.

But THEN you WOULD have, not only the right, but the responsibility to make such judgments. As it stands though, you haven't the right to be the judge, jury, and executioner of even this chicken poop pedophile that you seem to have personal knowledge of. So, you need to get that clean out of your mind, unless you want to pursue it by LEGAL means.

It doesn't matter what the law enforcement officials read on this forum. I have made no direct threats to any people, and I have a clean record. It doesn't matter what I say, if I have no felony convictions, I can get a concealed weapons permit in the state of Washington.

You just might be surprised about that, TR. They don't issue those permits to everybody that just happens to want one. There comes with that permit a promise to be responsible with the privileges that come with it. I'm positive that those charged with being responsible as to who they grant such permits to would consider it their responsibility as well to look into an alleged abuse reported to them. They are held to a sworn oath to take care of their assignment, and if they don't they can be removed from their post.

Now if you're done bluffing, try to come up with some good suggestions for the problem. No violence, now!

I'm NOT bluffing, nor am I prone to violence. If I were I likely wouldn't have been so moved by your initial comments.

Insofar as what to do. Since YOU were apparently an eye-witness to the thing that this person did, one thing that you might do is consult an attorney to get some legal advice about how to proceed and to see if there is any hope of having him face the justice he deserves. If that doesn't bring about justice, at least the advertisement won't do the fella any good ... and it may be of some consolation to his victim to at least see him publicly alleged as having done such a disgusting thing. Unless YOU were that victim, TR. If you were indeed the victim, I may have to change my mind as to your feelings of wanting to kill the man.

Friday

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Teejay

Well, now have got me wondering about myself. At least insofar as my ability to keep you and the other "T" (Terraly) separated. That doesn't change the fact that you're a RAT though. To speak of another persons children without being invited to do so. Do you suppose that those two children would approve of you speaking about their dad in the way that you have? That, you RAT, is what qualifies you to be called such. And if you lived in my neck of the woods I would publicly put you to shame, as most self-respecting people would for practicing the things you do.

Insofar as the editing of my posts are concerned, I guess that I am too much of a perfectionist. Plus, I think enough of my readers that I try to make it as easy as possible for them to read my comments by correcting misspelled words, etc. Can you point to a single example where I changed anything that matters? No, neither you nor anyone else can.

You might want to edit the URL that you provided in your post above, since it is actually the URL to THIS thread.

Dannybear

You just said a minute ago that you made a practice of ignoring my posts, and here you are now proving that you lie a lot.

Go blow it off into a handkerchief or something, Dannybare ... I see completely through your act and am in no need of listening to your broken record any longer.

Friday

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Mr. Imposter,

*** I see completely through your act and am in no need of listening to your broken record any longer.***

Promises, promises.

Please stick to your guns, on this one Yadirf. I should be so fortunate!

DannyBare

• teejay
    teejay

Hot damn, Danny!

When I believed it, I was 100 percent, when I no longer believe its 100 percent. I have no idea what you stand for. Most of what I can see from your tart and disrespectful comments, is a narrow minded, shriveled up little postman, who has a certificate on his wall. Were you ever appointed an elder, where you ever given speaking assignments on Circuit Assemblies, or offered prayer at DC's? I have, I was there all the way...

I never knew! I never knew I was runnin' with the big dogs!!?

Hot damn...

I'm serious... this made my day.

holla.

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Tj,

***big dogs!!?***

The only 'Big Dog's I run with now, are the size 3X tall T-shirts I love to wear!

Danny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit