SAW A PEDOPHILE TODAY

by TR 77 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

Today, while in a hardware store, I saw a guy that I know was a pedophile when I was a kid. Don't ask me how I know, but I know. He was in a check out stand next to mine when I saw him. I recognized him immediately, even after 30 years. My eyes burned into him, and he seemed to notice. I was wearing sunglasses, so I don't think he knew I was staring at him, but he did several double takes at me. My first thought after seeing him was to pull my sidearm and blow him away, but I vigorously resisted the thought. After all, I have a family to support, and my training and common sense told me it was a dangerous area to shoot in.

I followed him and his son, who I used to play with as a kid, to his car. I burned into my memory his license plate number, make and model of car. Now what do I do? I feel the need to follow up and see if he is known as a sex offender in my area. If not, how can I warn people?

First, I think I'll call the police and see if he's on some kind of list. If not, I'll be in a spot. How to warn people. I know what I know, even if he's never been found out and convicted.

TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

• larc
    larc

TR,

Where I live, this information is on the internet along with each person's address. My wife found this out through the county sheriff's office. We found out that there was a pedophile living two blocks from our daughter and grand daughter's house, so we quickly notified my daughter of this information.

• TR
    TR

larc,

Is there a site you know of that I can check out? I'll start by doing a search.

TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Dirty Lip TR

My first thought after seeing him was to pull my sidearm and blow him away,....

I don't have any more respect for a pedophile than anyone else. But you are just about the biggest blusterer that I've ever witnessed in the time I've spent here on God's green earth. Just think folks, DLTR has a great big "sidearm" (WOW), and if you're not careful he will 'blow you away'. Why? Because he's a one man Judge and jury that can take the law into his own hands. Why? Because of who he is, STUPID!

Listen, DLTR, there's not a legitimate Judge in the world that would put up with such language as that without recommending that you go see a mind doctor. You're crazy, you idiot! Maybe you want to kill me, huh? Who else have you got in mind, you nut case?

Friday,
    just flat shivering ... cause DLTR has a great big "sidearm".

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

Yadickhead, you have got to be the biggest idiot on the face of this earth.

• larc
    larc

TR,

I think my wife simply called the county sheriff's office and they gave her the internet address for our area.

By the way in the town my daugher lives in, Xenia Ohio, they are doing something very valueable. They have detectives pose as teenaged girls in chat rooms. As a result of the conversations, men drive to Zenia expecting a date with a 14 year old. What they get is a date in court with the judge. Over 20 men were arrested last year as a result. I wish all cities and towns accross this country would do that.

Friday,

For Christ's sake would you lighten up. Is your mind so pristine, that you have never had a murderous thought. Cut me a break and don't even answer.

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

: I saw a guy that I know was a pedophile when I was a kid. . . I recognized him immediately, even after 30 years.

Dude, don't you think it's time to let go?

: They have detectives pose as teenaged girls in chat rooms. As a result of the conversations, men drive to Zenia expecting a date with a 14 year old.

Sounds like entrapment to me. If those dudes were smart, they'd ask if their prospective partners were affiliated at all with law enforcement.

I always do. :)

• larc
    larc

So Cygnus,

When you plan to meet a 14 year old girl, you use more caution. Is that what you are saying?

• Seven
  • logical
    logical

Thats a better picture of yourself TR.

I see you washed the shit off your lip.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit