SAW A PEDOPHILE TODAY

by TR 77 Replies latest jw friends

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Thanks for the information SevenoNine.

• waiting
    waiting

Thanks Seven for the click - I remember you posting it before.

Wendy (mommy) found a man listed that lives in their town who a family she knows has taken a liking to this man, having him over for dinner with parents and children. Spooky.

Hey TR

I understand how you felt - it's like being transported back in time with part of your mind. All the old feelings are there - just knowing one of his victims, and being a kid powerless to do anything (at least at that time) brings up all kinds of old feelings - none good.

Glad you used restraint - the law would not have been on your side.

For those who say "let go", "time to move on" etc., - true, but the feelings most likely have to be put into perspective first. The feelings may never go away, but it takes time & discipline. If you've not gone through it - you have no idea of the enormity of the statement "let go."

waiting

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Here's another site that may help http://www.APBnews.com

• Seven
    Seven

Hey waiting, Strange thing about letting go-just when you think you've put it all behind you... Well, you know what I mean.
    I posted those links again on this forum on Friday. I imagine it's either on page 50 by now or in the threads that suck archives somewhere.

seven

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Look, Larcboy, this fool has been authorized to carry a deadly weapon around. People that have thoughts such as he described he has had were NEVER meant to be given a permit to carry a weapon on their person. If I knew his name and address I would report him to the authorities along with providing them with a copy of his statement here in this thread.

No, for your information, I have NEVER in my life thought of killing anybody ... not a single soul. Apparently YOU have though. Is that something else that all apostates have in common?

Something else ... don't smart off to another person, even reprimanding them, and then tell them to not reply. Every time I read something of that sort from you I picture a jerk in my mind. Sometimes you appear rather rational. At other times, such as here, you present a completely different side to yourself. I pointed out to you on a recent occasion that you come across as being a bit biased. Here again you have seen fit to come down on me, but your friend TR can stoop to the lowest level and I have yet to witness you saying anything to him about any of his misdemeanors.

Would you like to explain yourself? I'll be waiting right here.

Friday

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    but your friend TR can stoop to the lowest level and I have yet to witness you saying anything to him about any of his misdemeanors.

What fucked up version of reality do you live in where killing (or even more trivially, fantasizing about killing) a pedophile is "stooping to the lowest level"? Perhaps you sympathise with the pedophiles who would "choose life" for themselves, but deny and destroy any semblance of a normal happy life for the children whose soul they do not mind killing?

• TR
    TR

Yadickhead,

Just think folks, DLTR has a great big "sidearm" (WOW), and if you're not careful he will 'blow you away'. Why? Because he's a one man Judge and jury that can take the law into his own hands. Why? Because of who he is, STUPID!

I never said it was a "great big sidearm". Your assertions are rediculous. In fact, I carry a Smith & Wesson .380 Sigma, loaded with self-defense rounds. It's pretty small, actually. I carry the gun for some very good reasons, which the local sheriff's department can attest to. Plus, I have a concealed weapons permit. So, go ahead and call Doug or Lynn with the Spokane County Sheriff's department. BTW, I live at 3016 W. Central, Spokane, Wa. 99205. Come and get me, fuckhead.

You must not have read my post thoroughly. I said that I had "vigorously resisted the thought", and for all the right reasons. I didn't even mention the perp's name. So, get down off your WT trojan high horse, moron. Since you didn't mention anything about protecting children in your post, I have to deduce that you could give a shit.

Seven and Danny, thanks for the links, I'll check them out.

Cygnus,

You want me to let go of a chance to inform people that a pedophile is in their neighborhoods?

logical ,

Thanks for the compliment, man.

Waiting,

I agree, the law would see no clear and present danger to me, no matter what the perp did to other kids. So, I would probably fry.

TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

SixofNine

...where killing (or even more trivially, fantasizing about killing) a pedophile is "stooping to the lowest level"?

That wasn't particularly what I meant by TR having stooped to the "lowest level". Actually I should have pluralized the word "level". TR has demonstrated on numerous occasions the level to which he is willing to stoop, without a twinge of conscience.

Perhaps you sympathise with the pedophiles....

What part of the English language is it that do you not understand when you hear a person say "I don't have any more respect for a pedophile than anyone else." Those were MY words, stupid.

What fucked up

You did, you filthy-mouth jerk!

Friday

• teejay
    teejay

TR,

I sympathize, believe me I do.

About two months ago a person I've known for decades and care very deeply about revealed to me that a dentist had sexually abused them several times years ago when they were a kid.

I was LIVID... absolutely beside myself with anger. That they didn't tell me sooner was a little of it, but mainly that such a thing had happened when I maybe could have done something had I known at the time (I probably couldn't). I was pretty upset for a several days and, having always had a solid streak of vigilantism running in my blood, thought of ways of bringing the man to justice, teejay style. Trust me... I would not have had any pangs of conscience. I talked (fortunately) to a couple of trusted friends about the correct course of action. They gave good advice, I followed it, and the mofo sleeps peacefully tonight, probably with a victim.

I'm with Waiting on a couple of points.

1. I'm glad you used restraint since doing otherwise would not have produced the long-term effects you hoped for.

2. Those who say "let it go" or "move on" are like people who attempt to "comfort" the survivors after the loss of a loved one with "get over it" and "don't cry so much." Either they have never experienced those feelings and don't have a clue or they are (for some reason?) a tad too empathetic with the scum who commit these sorts of crimes against little ones. Your emotions are very normal and very reasonable, imo.

Showing restraint when you did showed a lot of moral strength and courage, especially when you could have taken the law into your own hands. Honestly, I can't say with certainty what I would have done were I in your position. Glad you did the right thing. Whether they know it or not, your family is too.

peace,
    todd

p.s. Friday, this has nothing to do with your words to me previously (I know there is no answer to the puzzle i presented to you yesterday in the other thread-i just wanted to see you try to weasel out of it!) but I'm losing--by the word and minute--what was once a general feeling of acceptance of you despite what others have said about you. I know it doesn't matter (hell, it doesn't even matter to me), but you are providing me with more and more evidence of your... ummm... er... how can I say... your overall lack of character. You are bold in calling others liars. i wonder: does that make you a pot? or a kettle. i pity your two sons...

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Dirty Lip TR

Perhaps you would suppy me with the phone number that will enable me to reach the Spokane County Sheriff's department.

I never said it was a "great big sidearm".

And, I never said that you SAID it was a "great big" sidearm. I said: DLTR has a great big "sidearm". I didn't say anything about you having said the words "great big". I quoted you as having used the term "sidearm" only. So stop your lying by having quoted me as having said "great big sidearm".

You must not have read my post thoroughly. I said that I had "vigorously resisted the thought",....

Yes, I read your post thoroughly. And I read that part that you refer to here. Just the same, a person that comes on a public forum bragging about how he had thoughts of killing another person is not a mark of stability ... at least for a person that has been granted the right to carry a concealed weapon that can be loaded with real bullets.

You must not have read my post thoroughly....Since you didn't mention anything about protecting children in your post, I have to deduce that you could give a shit.

Obviously you didn't read MY post thoroughly, either that or you are into another one of your lies.

Friday

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit