What is reality?

by Puternut 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Puternut
    Puternut

Is there such a thing? And from whom's perspective?

Puternut

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Reality to me is the first thing you see and hear when you wake up in the morning. If you go back to sleep and its still there when you wake up again....it must be reality.

• gumby
    gumby

Here's how you tell.

You take 20 people, men and women, and blindfold them. Then you take some fresh layed dog poop and put it on a scrap piece of cardboard. Then you pass the poop under the noses of the blindfolded people and ask them if they like the smell. If they ALL answer the same.......the reality is they all know what the hell their talkin about.

Gumfecal

• upside/down
    upside/down

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck.... ???

Reality is being out of the bOrg! Unreality was being "in".

u/d

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

What is reality?

Mine ! ...

• onacruse
    onacruse

Reminds me of the pilot Star Trek episode, where a race of aliens had the ability to project completely convincing hallucinations.

At the end, they allowed the captain of the Enterprise to see the true condition of a woman they had rescued from a shuttle crash...and he asked them to give her back her illusion of beauty, youth, and health.

The final statement to him was: "She has illusion, and you have reality. May your way be as pleasant."

• Golf
    Golf

Gumby, why didn't you use something pungent, like baby pooh? The mustard type!

Guest77

• Bryan
    Bryan

You answered your question with your own question:

And from whom's perspective?

Each person has his own reality. All things are relative.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Honesty
    Honesty

I'm going to the pub for a pint.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Try it this way:

What is: reality.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest