MJ Prediction thread..all prophets apply...

by Brummie 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I agree with 144,001: the burden is on the prosecution. I think they have been trying for YEARS to have a good prosecutorial case, and have thought this one out very carefully, due to the nonsense that went on during the OJ trial, and the civil case for MJ before this. I believe that they have an airtight case, at this point, because it seems that they are going to bring on previous victims. I am not sure if this is legal in a California case, but in some states, people that are living victims, previous to the crimes, can testify, because it shows a serial pattern. I think they are preparing a case that is airtight. However, because we have to think of the monetary resources of the defendant, this could put a real dent in it.

I realize that he has been undergoing severe financial crises, but I am sure that he has a lot stashed away somewhere.

Ultimately, it will be up for the Judge and/or the Jury to decide, and I think he will be declared innocent because he will have made some backup deal with this kid and his family, and possibly the previous victims, and there will be some interesting precedents set because of this case that no settlements can be filed outside of the criminal investigation until the jury decides on his guilt/innocence BEFORE the criminal trial.

If you recall, the last time he was brought into the media on these charges, he paid the victim/victim's family millions of dollars to keep their mouths shut so that no criminal charges could be brought against him. I think that California should finally stand up and say enough of *this* and let *all* the evidencebe brought in BEFORE a civil case can be filed.

Just my humble two cents' worth.

CG

• M.J.
    M.J.

There weren't 2 witnesses present so he must be innocent...

• Mary
    Mary
    Mind your manners! Elvis was the King of Rock and Roll Dammit!

Hey, as an entertainer, I don't think anyone can touch Elvis----but he was a loon just the same. After reading Albert Goldman's book Elvis I concluded that Elvis was emotionally disturbed........probably from his weird relationship with his mother. Even the book that Priscilla wrote, Elvis and Me, which went out of it's way to portray him as normal, actually showed him to be a sex freak, a drug addict, and a spoiled brat who was capable of just about anything if things didn't go his way...........

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

He is as innocent as he is black.

• AuntieJane
    AuntieJane

NOT Guilty. Money Talks. Jacko Moon-Walks.

(but in my book..Guilty as Hell, where he belongs)

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Micheal Jackson will be found guilty on some counts, will not serve time in prison due to his mental state, and will be devestated financially when his estate is liquidated during subsequent civil suits.

As part of MJ's defense, his lawyers will paint him as a victim of child abuse during his surreal childhood as a pop star. His upbringing as a Jehovah's Witness will be brought to light as a fertile environment for his own sexual molestation as a boy.

MJ will end up stripped of his magic bubble though enabled by fans desperate to ignor the truth about this victim monster, an iconic one-man freakshow.

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Like I say, you heard it here first...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/84323/1.ashx

• freedom96
    freedom96

The plaintiff in this case, along with his family, are going to have major credibility issues. They have already been caught lying, and the defense will rip into them at the trial.

I am not convinced he is guilty.

Not yet anyways.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Didn't Charles Taze Russell once say that all blacks would turn white in the new system?

anyway, I talked to God, and he agrees with Ezekiel3 that the criminal case will be a picnic and mostly irrelevant once the civil suits get rolling - which is why these creepy parents sent their kids to sleep with Michael to begin with.

Jailtime will be good to Michael and he will host a cooking show with Martha when he gets out.

He will go on a pilgrimage to Mecca (remember he converted to Islam?) and will seek refuge in an Islamic country hostile to US interests where we can't touch him. Like France.

CZAR

• Honesty
    Honesty

He will be found: Guilty.

His sentence: Be reinstated as a dub and promoted to CO in order to further WT kingdom interests.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit