MJ Prediction thread..all prophets apply...

by Brummie 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

He will drag it out.... and drag it out.... and drag it out.... and drag it out..... until the plaintiffs drop the charges. Just like happened with Coby.

• freedom96
    freedom96

I really hope he is not guilty.

Strange, mentally ill to a degree, yes, certainly, and has gotten worse. I do believe that he was not able to handle the fame and pursuit of career so young in life. I think he became mentally ill, and if anything happened, it was a result of that. That is not to excuse his behavior if indeed he is guilty.

Guilty of bad judgement, yes. He consistantly puts himself in situtations that just don't look good.

But here is a major question that needs to be answered: If in fact he is guilty, he knows it. Why would he not take his kids, and leave the country to where they will not send him back. He could live a very luxurious lifestyle, and never spend a day in jail. I know the DA has his passport, but come on. With his money and connections, he could get out of the country.

His career here in the States is certainly over for the most part, and what is left will be destroyed by the trial, regardless of whether they find him guilty or not. I just don't understand why he is still here. Maybe he is so ill that he doesn't comprehend what is going on.

If found guilty, I do believe the sentence will be much different than if it was Joe Blow on the street. If true, he needs major medical help.

• Mary
    Mary

I predict that he's going to have even more plastic surgery where his nose simply ceases to exit. I also predict that he's going to start wearing a pink bow in his girlish hair and have boob implants. I can predict this with 100% accuracy.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

I predicte that year 2005 will have 12 full months ! and there will be at least one Superbowl !

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    If OJ can fund a legal defense to convince (bribe) the jury, by the time MJ's crew is done they will be claiming he is the Messiah. "come the little children to me"

Well, that's not far from what has already happened:

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

When Michael Jackson was asked by Martin Bashir if he had sexually molested children, his denial was so categorical and convincing that I had no doubt he was telling the truth. Unfortunately, he claimed in an equally convincing manner that he had only ever had two face-lifts.

So I'm not sure anymore. But I think he's innocent - hopelessly so, in fact, and is being exploited for financial gain - again.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I believe the boys' stories.

Having said that, MJ won't be convicted. If the OJ trial taught us anything it is that the American justice system recognizes only one color: green. If you've got the money to hire the lawyers you get off. Guilt or innocence is irrelevent. Before making an arrest they should do an audit first. If the bank account shows more than 6 zeros, don't even bother with arresting.

• cab1000
    cab1000

IMHO, I think the kids and thier families are looking for some CASH. After the Trial, there will be another, a "Civil" trial, for money....

I am a fan of MJ. Got to see him live when he visited Gary, IND. We drove up their and checked him out. June 11, 2003. That was cool.

Attached is a picture of MJ, on his Limo..taken with my camera...

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Guilty, but won't be found guilty because of his ability to afford the best laywers.

CG

• target
    target

According to the latest from Sylvia Browne, Michael Jackson will be found guilty and will go to jail. And Robert Blake will get off.

I hope she is right about MJ. I don't know what to think myself, since I thought there was no chance OJ would go free.

In Phoenix here a cop shot and killed an unarmed Mom with a baby at Walgreens for trying to fill a forged prescription. He got off free. It was his second such killing.

so if you try to judge something like this by the facts, you will be all wrong.

Target

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit