Could you help me understand

by IP_SEC 15 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Well I guess upon further reflection I have to amend my reasons as to why I don?t understand the issue. It was because I didn?t want to believe. What a gross misuse of scripture by Jaracz. " We don?t go beyond what is written." Rat bastard sickens me. The legal desk: ?If he says no then walk away from it.? Rat Bastards. Wow police need to use this same reasoning. Officer: Hey guy, did you murder him? Murderer: No way man. Officer: Ok well I guess you?re alright then. You can go free. Poor kids :(***** Thanks for yalls help.

• M.J.
    M.J.

Another thing: the 2 witnesses have to witness the same event. If 2 or more witnesses each report separate incidents this is not good enough.

for a good summary check out: http://www.silentlambs.org/answers/index.cfm

• toladest
    toladest

Thats absolutely correct about 2 witnesses to the same incident. That was what was at issue with Daniel Fitzwater. The WTS knew of 17 different people that accused him, but there was not 2 to an event except in one case I know of, but one of the girls in that incident denys it happened.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    If this ever happens in my hall I WILL tell the authorities whether its the law or not

Don't kid yourself, it has happened in every hall more than once...

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Another thing: the 2 witnesses have to witness the same event. If 2 or more witnesses each report separate incidents this is not good enough.

I'll go you one better. I had a district overseer tell me that unless those 2 eyewitnesses were baptized Jehovah's Witnesses in good standing, their "credibility would be in serious question". He said that in response to my offering my grandmother and an aunt (both worldly) who were willing to tell the elders what had happened to me.

• M.J.
    M.J.
    unless those 2 eyewitnesses were baptized Jehovah's Witnesses in good standing, their "credibility would be in serious question".

That is the height of cult arrogance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit