Romance; I Need some feedback

by William Penwell 23 Replies latest social relationships

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Here is your answer Will and from your own mouth:

I am wondering if she playing this up a bit and using this as an excuse. My heart says No, but my brian says Yes.

When entering into a romance ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS listen to what your brain is telling you, the heart is treacherous. You know the answer Will but do you have what it takes to do the right thing? I hope so.

Ya know if it's meant to be you two will connect in a few years from now.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell
    Ya know if it's meant to be you two will connect in a few years from now.

You are right. I feel we have connected but the time is wrong. Even though she hasn't said it, it is time to give her space and let her get herself together.

Will

• Preston
    Preston

I just wanted to give a welcome to (((PAWS)))). You're a cool lady.... thanks for visiting chat today

- Preston

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

You seem to be at a very good place in your life. How about looking for some other person that is at a very good place in their life, so you can be happy?!

Many men love to come to the rescue of a damseI in distress. Instead of doing any rescuing at all, they just end up with a distressed damsel.

I sincerely and strongly recommend you read the book '10 Stupid Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Lives'.

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit