Women Only; Aging

by Golf 21 Replies latest social humour

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Wow, Golf, what caught my attention is that that sounds exactly like my exhusband/jw's dream wife. Not kidding either. Thanks for the dark humor. It's the best kind sometimes.

• Scully
    Scully

I guess Mr I'm-Retired-So-I-Get-To-Be-a-Lazy-SOB-While-My-Wife-Supports-Me has never heard of taking a cooking class while his wife is at work.

This is why Mr Scully has to die (of natural causes) before he retires - I am liable to kill him otherwise.

• Golf
    Golf

Wow, this Paul doesn't stand a chance with you gals on this forum. I'm getting a kick out of your responses. Thanks all.

Guest77

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

That was hilarious!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Josie

• Golf
    Golf

Ok, ok, I'm waiting for Gumby and Unclebruce to see this article. I know Gumby plays golf. I want him to show this article to his wife. As for Unclebruce, well, he'll have a few choice words to spew out.

Before asking my wife to read it, I said, your going to laugh out loud, sure enough, but without first saying, what 'chauvinist' pig!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Golf, now that we know what your wife thinks, can you tell us what you think?

• simplesally
    simplesally

Love it!!

• Golf
    Golf

Flyinghigh, you don't want my evil mind to work do you? I hope we're on the same wave length here. If it's about the article, I gave my comments. I believe in luck, but I don't stretch it.

Guest77

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

ROFLMAO - Spitting soda on the computer screen AND peeing my pants!

Reminds me of one of Kev's bro-in-laws, especially

Also, if I had a really good day on the course and it was wet and muddy, my clubs are a mess, so I let her clean them, you know.....get the grit off the grips and a little light brillo on the club faces at a casual pace. My golf bag is heavy so I lift it out of the trunk for her. Women are delicate, have weak wrists and can't lift heavy stuff as good as men. But I do tell her I don't like to be wakened during my after-golf nap, so rather then bother me, she can put them back in the trunk when she's finished.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit