might go back to the meetings - what am I getting myself into?

by jwbot 35 Replies latest jw friends

• jwbot
    jwbot

Outbutnotdown: I feel for him too, he really his a sweet guy. My parents are really being supportive of him.

My S/O, my sister and her british friend are going out to dinner...I really want to find out more about this guy and make sure he is not going to hurt her, she is vulnerable.

• Jez
    Jez
    Don't you see world events, its latter than you think; its the generation Christ spoke of and millions now living will never die. Go and get the meat in due season from the lords table, do not be mislead. It is a fine thing for brothers to sell their homes and not advance their education and go where the need is great in these closeing days of this old sysetm.

Pintail: What the hell is that? and how does it fit into this thread?????????????????????????????

JWbot: Why not invite yourself over for coffee or out for dinner with them?

Jez

• jwbot
    jwbot

Oh Jez, I mistyped...I meant to say that my S/O and I are going out to dinner with them, friday night. It will be a good way to get closer to my sister and also get to know this guy further. They were over today to use my computer, and just chat (and my sister needed to do laundry). My dog really likes him and she is a good judge of character. :)

• PinTail
    PinTail

If your not hurt by going back and dnjoy being there then by all means go back dear, live long and prosper.

• lawrence
    lawrence

I have to agree with Tickled Pink - bring a few pitchers of strong drink, as well as a flask for the bathrooms. Sounds to me like group therapy at Sunday meetings is not a good place to start ANY HEALING from the past - more like a set of repeat performances.

• jwbot
    jwbot

Well she does not seem interested in going...and will be sending a DA letter...I say go for it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit