Do you still Patronize Women?

by limbo 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jaredg
    jaredg

Do you think that your woman (girl friend, wife, lover etc). should be there when you need her, fix you dinner, clean up after you, look good, please you sexually and shut up when she should?

i have never patronized women!!

Do you think that your woman (girl friend, wife, lover etc). should be there when you need her - YES

fix you dinner - NO

clean up after you - NO

look good - YES

please you sexually - YES

shut up when she should - YES

and for clarification all the pasrts that i repsonded "yes" to i feel that i should do also!!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    should be there when you need her, fix you dinner, clean up after you, look good, please you sexually and shut up when she should?

Damn right!!!! And I should do exactly the same for her.

This is exactly what I think. Yes, a woman should be submissive to her husband...but the man should be doing the same. If you truly love your partner, you submit because you want to, not because somebody tells you too. The WTS has it all backasswards.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Awwwwww, this thread is so cute!

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

Do you think that your woman (girl friend, wife, lover etc). should:

- be there when you need her
    - fix you dinner
    -clean up after you
    -look good
    -please you sexually
    -and shut up when she should know when to keep silent?

absolutely.

and so should the man. it's all about sharing...

• upside/down
    upside/down

There must have been a "special" meeting where they passed out "shit for brains", and I must have missed it.

I was a Dub and a DAMN FINE husband that never felt or treated women the way is mentioned here. The dumbasses that do in the troof are just that "dumbasses". I treated my wife the way Jesus said- Love her as yourself (actually even more), fed and CHERISHED her, was good to her. I learned this from my ex-Marine, alcoholic, verbally abusive step-father! He loved and worshipped my mom, even though she rarely deserved it. He was a great example of a "real man". Life dealt him a shitty hand and he never complained and worked his ass off and provided for his "own" (me and my brother), and we weren't even his kids. This was a sharp contrast to the whiny, losers I came to know as "brothers" at the hall that never stopped bitching and complaining and blaming Satan and "the system" for EVERYTHING gone wrong in their pathetic little lives. What a bunch of 's. I feel sorry for the Dub women who had NO CHOICE but to marry one of these losers!!!

These dumbasses also inevitably reap what they sow! Just like all husbands that treat their wives like shit (Dubs and non-Dubs alike).

My hardcore bitch Dub wife on the other hand had my "balls" in a vice from day one, using all that "you're not loving", bullshit to emasculate me and keep me under control within the bOrg.

True gentlemen and ladies deserve each other- as do the rest.

u/d

• Sassy
    Sassy

unfortunately I have seen some xJWs who still treat their wives in that same controlling I am the head of the house manner.

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

fix you dinner - Yes (and she does)

clean up after you - NO (she doesn't)

look good - YES (Yep)

please you sexually - YES (Yep)

shut up when she should - YES (She's working on that one)

This was a sharp contrast to the whiny, losers I came to know as "brothers" at the hall that never stopped bitching and complaining and blaming Satan and "the system" for EVERYTHING gone wrong in their pathetic little lives. What a bunch of 's. I feel sorry for the Dub women who had NO CHOICE but to marry one of these losers!!!

These men arent being taught correctly! Most of the dub men are whinny little pussies! Most need a good ass kicking and grow some balls!

My hardcore bitch Dub wife on the other hand had my "balls" in a vice from day one, using all that "you're not loving", bullshit to emasculate me and keep me under control within the bOrg.

True gentlemen and ladies deserve each other- as do the rest.

All very true. Whats needed on both sides is balance!

Great post!

M'

• Maverick
    Maverick

I'm always giving head to my woman..er...wait, you said being the head. Sorry my mind gets a little fuzzy when the words head and woman are in the same sentence. I never patronize her ladyship....she is 5 inches taller, ten years younger and could kick my ass all over the state of Florida, but that has nothing to do with why I am nice to her.

Now what was the question again?

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I tend to consider myself "traditional" if you will, in a relationship. I enjoy cooking and cleaning and being a domestic goddess. Not because it's expected of me, but because I WANT to do it. And I WANT to do it in a relationship BECAUSE it isn't expected of me. I still run a business, and speak my mind, and fix teh mistakes that the man makes. BTW, I am constantly Patronized by men. Do NOT call me "sweetheart". Why is it a woman cannot have a discussion with a man, be RIGHT, and not have them resort to calling you "sweetheart". I HATE that.

• jwbot
    jwbot

Do you think that your woman (girl friend, wife, lover etc). should be there when you need her
    Yes, I am there for my S/O when he needs me, and he is there for me!

fix you dinner
    I like to make dinner--I have control over how healthy it is as we are on a diet. I also cook better because I learned a lot from my father who was very talented in the kitchen. If Mike cooks...its chop suey...but boy do I love his chop suey :)

clean up after you
    I clean up after him on those weeks where I am full of energy and just need to do things, but on some weeks it is he who has the energy to clean up. On the weeks where we are both tired--well the house is a mess and we take naps. Both of us have hard schedules so we just expect that whoever has the time and energy can clean. :)

look good
    Of course! I like to look good, and I like my S/O to look good too. And if neither of us look good but just want to be comfy? That is fine too! He always manages to make me feel sexy no matter how crappy I look, and I always find him attractive as long as his breath is not stinky! We take pride in the way we look and how fit we have become, other times, we do not mind being a bit more relaxed.

please you sexually
    I WANT to please him sexually, and I want him to please me and he wants to please me and he wants me to please him, its a system that works. Sex is important to our relationship, to the both of us. I wish I was in the mood more often.

shut up when she should
    Me? Shut up? Never! Mike always wants my opinion, and if he doesn't--well I might give it to him anyways. ;)

The point is, there are no "female jobs" or "male jobs". To build a great relationship, you have to know its an equal partnership. Some of us are just better at the other in certain things, reguardless of gender. The JWs seem to not get that concept. In a relationship where one has power over the other--someone is not happy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit