Desperate Housewives.......

by ScoobySnax 36 Replies latest jw friends

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12
    love this programme,.......we get loads of crap from the States, but when they make a good show....WOW!! along with Friends and Simpsons.....this has got to be right up there with the classics!!!!

I'll bet Tony and GeorgeW luv it too. I mean after all it is up there with the classics....( barf emoticon here)

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

xjw..... where'd you manage to link Tony and George into this and is it painful to share a forum with your intellectual minors?

Scoob

• simplesally
    simplesally

Scooby! I love this show! Every show has its lovers and haters.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Scoob, it's a fluff thread.

xjw..... where'd you manage to link Tony and George into this

It seemed to go part and parcel with.....

we get loads of crap from the States,
    and is it painful to share a forum with your intellectual minors?
    tis OK. I like soap operas too. Even watch Coronation Street time to time ( smiley)
  • ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Simplesally..... 'as ma girl!!

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

xjw.... errrr yes its a fluff thread.

but nope.....I'm still not seeing your previous connection. Damn programme has melted my thinking abilities already.

I bet our Tony loves it though. (thats the best I can do)

Scoob

• jwbot
    jwbot

I downloaded a whole bunch and I am now caught up. But I missed episode 11, still on the lookout for a download. But I can watch it from the TV now that I am caught up. I LOVE THIS SHOW. That and Law & Order are the only shows I watch.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

I'm with ya JWBot......

Oh ....and I'll be sure to keep resurecting (how do you spell that!!) this post every wednesday, after the next episode!!

Trashy Scoob

• sweetone2377
    sweetone2377

I absolutely love this show. I watch every sunday night.

• cab1000
    cab1000

As a male, I enjoy this show...quite a view...and the story line is great too....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit