Desperate Housewives.......

by ScoobySnax 36 Replies latest jw friends

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

We love this show also, wouldn't miss it. I watched Iron Chef America with my husband and then we watched Desperate Housewives.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

The title put me off bothering to watch it, it made me think "chav". =-------------------and whats wrong with a bit of chav?? Must confess im enjoying it too.Teri hatcher still very much a Babe too!Good old Lois......

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Let the "intellectual prats" gloat over us lesser mortals for liking a bit of trash....... ha ha....!!!

=-------------------and whats wrong with a bit of chav??

By the way, this is just my warped sense of humour, I enjoy pointing out anyone wearing burbery, hooped earings, drinking Diamond White on street corners or driving vauxhall novas with furry dice and under sill ultra-violet lighting. No offense!

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

At first when I saw the previews I wasn't interested in it. Then my 14 yr old watched it and being the good mother that I am (or try to be) I figured I should see what it was that she was so interested in. Have been hooked ever since! Still waiting to find out what happened to "Dana".

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

another cracking episode!!! This programme is so entertaining!

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

I read somewhere < POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT> There is a big shocker coming up (for sweeps) involving 2 people (is Dana really dead?), and also the reveal that someone on Wisteria Lane is gay!

Love the show...totally hooked!

SK

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Careful SK, us Brits are only on episode 4!! you must be way ahead......!

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

I warned ya!! Sorry....I'll keep my mouth shut about it. No more secrets!!

• ScoobySnax
  • Scully
    Scully

Oprah announced today that she is going to make a guest appearance on Desperate Housewives - first episode in February! I haven't missed a show since it first aired... love it!

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit