Desperate Housewives.......

by ScoobySnax 36 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

I love this programme,.......we get loads of crap from the States, but when they make a good show....WOW!! along with Friends and Simpsons.....this has got to be right up there with the classics!!!!

Go Edie!!!! lol

So call me Trashy

Scoob

• under74
    under74

I've never seen that show...I'd say the 5th season of the Simpsons was the best. Never seen a full episode of Friends--never laughed.

Now, I've seen every episode of The Office including the 2 hour special. Absolutely Fabulous was a good one also.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

More Yankee crap to delight the culturally challenged.

Just my opinion of course.

HS

• jwbot
    jwbot

Don't worry, I share this love of that show with you... I saw previews of it and ignored it, then downloaded 10 episodes out of curiousity and bordom. I completely underestimated it. I love it. Its on in 40 minutes. :)

• ballistic
    ballistic

The title put me off bothering to watch it, it made me think "chav".

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

I love the show!!

What's even more fun for me is that it is first run and I've seen it from the first episode.

I was one of those witnesses who refused to be seduced by worldly media - until the shows were in their 6 or 7th seasons. And then I became die-hard addicts of the reruns!

I missed out on the live chat at work the following morning. I *still* have not seen Jaws or StarWars.

Times are changing for me. I am part of the 'Wives Watchers' - even tape the show in case I fall asleep or get called away. Work mates have borrowed my tapes to catch up on the plot line.!!

Just under 2.5 hours until show time!

-Aude.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

LOL ......Enjoy it Aude..... I have to wait for Wednesday Nights on Channel4 here.....

Let the "intellectual prats" gloat over us lesser mortals for liking a bit of trash....... ha ha....!!!

Scoob

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

It's show time!

See y'all tomorrow...

-Aude.

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

It's my one and only addiction. I truly love it. I watched the pilot and have stayed glued every Sunday night since.

I love it! I know it's trashy and doesn't do a darn thing to educate or improve me, but I guess that is what I love the most!

• Belmont
    Belmont

The title sounds trashy, but what about the literary allusions? The bored rich wife gets one perfect rose from her boyfriend, and one perfect limousine from her husband - "One Perfect Rose" by Dorothy Parker. The divorced wife asks for an explanation from her ex husband and he replies "The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of". -"Pensees" - Blaise Pascal. Anyone noticed any more?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit