New ... Apple iProduct !! :-)

by Simon 13 Replies latest social humour

• Simon
  • ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

This really made me laugh...... I have a friend who constantly extolls the virtues of Apple over my poor old Windows PC......Can I have the link to this so I can send it to him?

Cheers

• jwbot
    jwbot

nice.

• ballistic
    ballistic

I recently destroyed a mac - ripped out the IDE drives and DVD ROM, wacked them in a PC, put the motherboard in my extensive motherboard museum and threw the rest in the dustbin.

• under74
    under74

It's funny because it's true...I HATE APPLE SO MUCH!!

You know it's bad enough that my mac crashed as soon as the warranty was up and I spent the next 3 days trying to restore it (lost everything), but nothing is ever made compatable. I need a software program that will make organizational charts but everything is for pc. Apple's got software up the ying-yang but it's nothing you really need...I mean do we really need Garage Band? Should people that don't know how to play a musical instrument be allowed to easily create music? What the hell is the world coming to when talentless jerks can make songs on their mac's, but I can't get an organizational map made? I'm so frustrated right now I could punch somebody--Steve Jobs!!!!

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

does this include iPods? 'cause i luv my iPod...me and my iPod are one. there's an iPocalpyse coming, and you're so not ready...

She may have lost Brad, but she's still got her iPod...

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    I'm so frustrated right now I could punch somebody--Steve Jobs!!!!

not Steve Jobs! he's like, a genius...(that's him on the right)
    alt

i think he's aging quite gracefully..

Apple CEO Steve Jobs. Photo: Justin Sullivan/Getty Image

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

great !!!

I love this kind of advertisement.

and ofcourse I am very fond of Apple.... to bad that I have to internet on a laptop at the moment.

• under74
    under74

Incense- I don't care how he's aging...do know how much grief I've been through with this thing? Sure, I've never gotten a computer virus and I can make my computer talk like a robot.....but that doesn't make up for the money I've spent.

Steve Jobs can rot in hell!!!!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I understand that even the columnist "Macbiter", who was a rabid supporter of Apple, is getting jaded with them. That really is quite telling.

Besides, what's this business of only having one mouse button???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit