Do you think that the "U.N." will one day ban all religions?

by JH 31 Replies latest jw friends

• freedom96
    freedom96

No, I don't think they will.

But, it is becoming more and more obvious that the people representing the UN are a bunch of nimrods.

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

A major nuclear event traced to religious fanaticism, through fear this might generate a united secular movement against organized religion. It would be similar to the kind of global unity we could expect if a comet were about to impact the Earth.

• dh
    dh

The UN doesn't have the authority or power to ban anythng.

• Valis
    Valis

Not while the NGOs support their position..

http://www.un.org/dpi/ngosection/watchtower.pdf

• Max Divergent
    Max Divergent
    Yah, but look at the rest of the world.

S

None of the western world outside the red states of the US has much in the way of organised religion actually changing the way people live (maybe there are pockets - Northern Ireland maybe...)... it's been defeated by the advancemets of the western world... hence spreading western though through the world in a way of ridding us of religion without banning it.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Max

That makes bush's divinely ordained crusade look like a last grasp gasp.

S

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    All those things would hurt religion but they have nothing to do with the UN.

Yeah, I know. That's why I said that I didn't think the UN had the power. I was offering suggestions on what might restrict religion or hurt it, not that the UN would be able to do those things.

Guess I should'a been more clear...

Jean

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Excellent suggestions, jeanniebeanz!

• Golf
    Golf

Oh, your talking about the Trojan Horse. George Bush Sr. used the phrase,' New World Order' in his speeches, but, it shouldn't surprise anyone because it's written on the back of the American one dollar bill!

Who and what will bring brought a one world government? In the early fifties the UN used US military men to carry out their exercises in the US. A number of soldiers would not submit to wearing UN uniforms.

Guest77

• Golf
    Golf

JH, I couldn't catch the site, anyways I tapped into www.globalsecurity.com and it has some interesting read.

Guest77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit