How do we intergrate our masuline with our femine???

by frankiespeakin 56 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Leo,

I have to wonder about should it be shown overtly as in dress perhaps to some it may be importan by I'm more towards conscoiuusly a recognition.

Maybe I could have said??

II don't think an intergration of male and female need "always" in the male need not always to have femine displays outwardly,,perhaps to some it may be an important part as we are all different at least our conscious parts are,, I'm more towards a consciousness of a recognition of equality for both sides. Something where the brain reprograms itself from false assumptions.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Well, in harmony what is being discussed in the other thread on letting go of the one's ego, how about being genderless, so that whatever outward behavior is not reflective as any "inner" gender, but is in effect meaningless with respect to gender....it's just behavior for its own sake, or one's own style as being what appeals to each person instead of being reflective of one's own gender status. I do not mean genderless as androgynous necessarily, it could embrace things we think of as very masculine or feminine -- the difference is that it wouldn't be labeled as such. I think feminine and masculine are much closer to begin with but are rarified into separate categories as we see each other with different lenses.

• Satanus
    Satanus

That reminds me of the stupid wt book making family life happy. They had this crap about the 'role' each one plays like fuc&ing actors or something.

S

• steve2
    steve2

I could have missed something here, so please be patient with me, but I thought there now was a surgical procedure to help us integrate our masculine with our feminine sides. Whatever it is, it sounds painful, so I'd have to really think through the implications. As an ex-JW I may still have reservations about whether I'd have blood on standby just in case the procedure was more difficult than expected. Anyone else heard of this procedure?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Leo,

You have a good point here:

Well, in harmony what is being discussed in the other thread on letting go of the one's ego, how about being genderless, so that whatever outward behavior is not reflective as any "inner" gender, but is in effect meaningless with respect to gender....it's just behavior for its own sake, or one's own style as being what appeals to each person instead of being reflective of one's own gender status.
    I think and I may be wrong but i think,,that if the two genders blend you will be genderless a split into 2 is just a false seperation anyway. If everything is only "one" like physics is strongly point too.
  • jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    women are only supposed to have opinions that parrot their husbands or elders, etc. I wasn't very good with that.

Me neither. Nor did I like being told that my jw ex was my 'husbandly owner'. <kaak>

Jean

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Leo,

I do not mean genderless as androgynous necessarily, it could embrace things we think of as very masculine or feminine -- the difference is that it wouldn't be labeled as such.

I agree if we can become genderless in that way and the label would not fit that is once the history of it fade and gradually it use is discontinued.

I think feminine and masculine are much closer to begin with but are rarified into separate categories as we see each other with different lenses.
    I think that is true because we have been brought up a certain way,,girls being treated like girls and boys being treated like boy molds a person and then add birth trama to the delicate human mind and you have all sorts of ways to veiw thing and that goes even without any birth trama.
  • frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Sometimes maybe a simpler life like the chimps was choosen by them as a species or maybe this is a stupendous fantacy and we get to play over and over with improvements that happen when something is always becoming.

We have so much repression we can make ourselves more distant just like some species of birds that have a territory and other's of its kind must stay away. That's like us protecting ourselves and we don't even know what we are. It may be a nessarry part of evolution brought on by some vastly higher mathmatics that may even culminate in the furture who knows? The Omega Point or the God point which pulls like gravity to make time.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Is it just me, or does the music, especially the alternative, seem kinda wussy?

It's actually so bad that I don't listen to it at all. Clear Channel has turned the current music industry into a cookie cutter sound alike mass produced happy mealish bunch of sound alike drivel. What surprises me is that kids are so willing to lap it up. Or are they? Maybe that's why 60s and 70s artists are the most downloaded at file sharing sites.

Me neither. Nor did I like being told that my jw ex was my 'husbandly owner'. <kaak>

JeanBean, I couldn't agree with you more. Religion is behind all that cr@p. It's the smartest & easiest way to control women. And scaring them with god horrors insures that their pretty little faces don't get bruised up from being beaten into submission. Better to sit in your easy chair and scare the little woman with the good book than to have to get all sweaty from trying to subdue her and put her in chains.

Frankie, I think if we just relax and do what comes natural to us, without caring what society thinks, we'll probably naturally integrate the masculine and the feminine in us.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

FH,

Frankie, I think if we just relax and do what comes natural to us, without caring what society thinks, we'll probably naturally integrate the masculine and the feminine in us.

Not so easy. Our enviroment molds us and we are a communal type of animal. What if gradually whole world of mankind transforms. Them that would be easy but to do it know requires seeing the falseness of gender typing deep in the mind that one does liberate one to greater experiences of fellow feeling being comfortable with either one equally.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit