How do we intergrate our masuline with our femine???

by frankiespeakin 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    By the way, I just banged my girlfriend senseless, lol.

there's definitely something to be said for men being in touch with their masculine side all right...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I just did a tab and a half of some pretty good estacy.

Frankie, I am shockedNo, actually I'm not.

I bet Janet Reno could answer your question very satisfactorily. Then again, you could ask Boy George. Divine has sadly left this world. You could have asked him.

Being more serious, though I think I am pretty much in touch with my masculine side. I think that's why I didn't do well as a completely submissive JW woman. I feel I am very feminine, but like any man, I don't like being pushed around and I will stand up for myself. I am not afraid to give you my opinions and tell you what I think. JW women are only supposed to have opinions that parrot their husbands or elders, etc. I wasn't very good with that.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

FH,

I didn't do well as a completely submissive JW woman. I feel I am very feminine, but like any man, I don't like being pushed around and I will stand up for myself. I am not afraid to give you my opinions and tell you what I think. JW women are only supposed to have opinions that parrot their husbands or elders, etc. I wasn't very good with that.

I would have love to see you do that,, that is the example the JW females need well there loss JWD gain.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

I think that our culture is too feminine

Czar, I don't think it's too feminine, I think it's too whiny. We're so conditioned to "my way now, f*k you" it's tough to be patient.

That's why I've allowed most of technology to pass me by. One landline, no cellphones or pagers or iPods or palms. I'm and not available 24/7. I'm not even available 12/7. Sometimes I'm just plain not there!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    I have to wonder about should it be shown overtly as in dress perhaps to some it may be importan by I'm more towards conscoiuusly a recognition.

Whoa! Are you sure a tab and a half was enough?

• Special K
    Special K

Hmm. good question.

I'm not sure what my masculine side is? I've started weight training and I kind of always thought that was a guy thing. I'm really enjoying it for a girl.

I guess that is it for me.

Special K

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Leo,

What do you mean??

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief
    Czar, I don't think it's too feminine, I think it's too whiny. We're so conditioned to "my way now, f*k you" it's tough to be patient.

You have a good point. Maybe what I meant was that it isn't mature enough, feminine or masculine aside. Is it just me, or does the music, especially the alternative, seem kinda wussy? I mean, it's one thing to be pissed at your parents, but do we really need another album's worth of "My Father hated me" stuff from Staind? (How immature not to spell Stained correctly, either! Too impatient for an E? I mean, Frankie's all about the E! )

A genuinely feminine culture would probably be a wonderful place to live, since genuine masculinity would be valued; and vice versa.

I dunno, I was serious about the Nyquil. I've been having a sinus thing, and right now I'm kinda dazed.

CZAR

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

It helps when you realize that, certain lovely physical differences aside, men and women are pretty close to being exactly the same, once you cut thru the myriad of cultural differences. We did afterall, evolve together for a few million years, everyone of us a product of 1 man & 1 woman.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I was just poking a little fun....I don't understand what you were saying at all in that sentence...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit