Arggghhhhh!!!! ........ Who's stolen my wallet?

by ScoobySnax 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

It's in the bathroom on the counter behind that thing.

• under74
    under74

I took it and now I have beer money...and a new identity.

• under74
    under74

one more thing- why do do you keep a cut out picture of George Michael in your wallet?...and why is it laminated?

• Valis
    Valis

I left my wallet at home yesterday and couldn't figure out if I had lost it or what. I HATE that feeling of not knowing.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Little Red Hen
    Little Red Hen

Was probably some American who took it, your money is worth more than ours .

Seriously, that is an awful feeling, all those things that are a pain in the a$$ to replace. Hope you've found it by now.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Valis, I have something of yours in my vallet.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Sorry about losing your wallet. It's really crummy all around. Hope you find that you only misplaced it........do you remember putting it back in your pocket or tossing it into the car after you paid for the "gas"?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    I want to know 3 things.....

1. Has one of you lot pinched it?

2. What am I gonna do for Beer money this weekend

3. Had I been at a Convention, would they have handed it in by now? (LOL)

1. Sorry Scoob, I couldn't help myself. Too much merlot.

2. Visa, Mastercard or American Express. If that doesn't work I understand a quick bit can be made near Paddington. Ask me sometimes and I can tell you an interesting story.

3. Probably; I've lost things at assemblies/conventions had them returned complete. To be fair however, once while I was buying something to repair the dryer at Sears, Jackson (then age 2) wandered off. Thankfully a very kind woman noticed my panic stricken face and asked me if I was missing a little boy.

Goodness and decency often is not limited to religious sects.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

LOL......

I knew one of "yers" had it!!

No still not found it.....at one point I even looked behind the toilet cystern......what was all that about?!! I had to stop eventually, you just go round and round in circles till your brain gets mental. Mines mental enuff without that torture.

I am cheesed off, but such is life. Oh and BTW I notice no-one offered to lend me a tenner.....ya cheap bastards!

LOL

Scoob

• Valis
    Valis

but you don't have change for a tenner now do you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit