Arggghhhhh!!!! ........ Who's stolen my wallet?

by ScoobySnax 31 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Valis.......I'm still trying to get my head round Tex's Paddington solution. I think he's mixing it with Kings Cross Station. Not that I know any of that nonscence that goes on around there at this time of night.

I just thought, wouldn't it be awful if I'd totally misread Tex's meaning.....

I know nothing. AND YOU CAN'T PROVE IT

Scoob

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    I think he's mixing it with Kings Cross Station. Not that I know any of that nonscence that goes on around there at this time of night.

Well in 1985 it was Paddington. Believe me.

Okay what the hell, I'll bore you with the story.

Nina and I were making our first trip to the Mother Country and we stayed at a bed & breakfast in Paddington. In the daytime, a delightful neighborhood, full of Victorian brownstones and old oak trees. However, at 2:00 a.m. things were a bit differnent. I woke up to the sound of a woman in full throes of the loudest orgasm (or fake to earn extra money from her customer) that I have ever heard before or since. Our bedroom opened out on to a courtyard and we were the 4th floor. Ms. Orgasmo was on the 3rd.

After several minutes of this, my delicate flower of a wife leaned out the open window and in a loud voice said, "I"m glad you're having fun but will please shut the hell up so the rest of us can go to sleep?!"

She did.

At the KH on Sunday, we were told (in wide-eyed shock) that Paddington was well known for (I love this phrase) "women of ill repute". So we ended up bunking with a sweet old couple that we still know to this day.

Chris

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

LOL LOL LOL Tex.....!!!!

You know when you do make it over here next time, I'll take you to my favourite nightspots in Camden Town via Kings Cross, you ain't seen nothing yet Bro!!!

I always used to panic when the lights hit red, on stop....... tap tap tap at yer side window..... "Aright Sweetheart....etc etc"

Just Shocking!! I needeed the bar and an Ouzo after dat (Innocent child that I am)

Scoob

• Mulan
    Mulan

I had mine stolen in Manhattan when I was in a McDonalds with my father, my cousin and my 12 year old son. Dave was working for two weeks at Brooklyn Bethel, and we came out for a week to tour Bethel and see NY. That was a real bummer, and by the time I reported the Visa cards stolen, the thief had charged up $2500. Of course I didn't have to pay a thing, and Visa overnighted a new card to me, so I wasn't without. Fortunately I had very little cash in the wallet...................just tons of other goodies, I wish I hadn't lost. The thief took the wallet out of my purse while we sat in a booth. Slick. That was in 1991.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Yeah......its a bad feeling Mulan. I just keep thinking where I last used it and what I did then with it, but its like my mind goes blank. The scrabbling around trying to find it is the worst.

Scoob

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Oh and BTW I notice no-one offered to lend me a tenner.....

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

I said a tenner Elsewhere.....not that chocolate money.

• AloneinOh
    AloneinOh

Scoob, it's always in the last place you look.

Of course it's always in the last place you look....ever wonder why? Why would you look any longer after you found it, thusly, it's always in the last place you look. Sorry, no offense intended....just thought it was funny. Hope you find your wallet. I lost mine once with $400+ in it. Whoever found it mailed it back to me...anonymously of course...and minus the cash.

• under74
    under74

"I lost mine once with $400+ in it. Whoever found it mailed it back to me...anonymously of course...and minus the cash."

sorry...liqour is setting in...

• AloneinOh
    AloneinOh
    sorry...liqour is setting in...

LoL....I hear ya' roasting a few lawn clippings as I type (if ya' catch my drift)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit