How did you brutally destroy your WT publications?

by Nosferatu 46 Replies latest jw friends

• keeshah
    keeshah

Nailed them to a tree (stake?) and blew them apart with multiple devices......Colt 45 with black talon shells, bushmaster AR-15, and then for the symbolic touch.....357mag with SILVER tip hollow points.

I like that one... I REALLY like that one.

I think I'll start collecting them again just so I can do that!

• keeshah
    keeshah

Opps. That was supposed to be in quotes. How do you guys do that anyway???

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    Nailed them to a tree (stake?)

better yet, a cross!

• keeshah
    keeshah

Incense & Peppermints... do you know where that photo of the cross was taken? I think I know, but the snow is throwing me off.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

i'm not sure... it was on a baptist website called "the rock of ages"...

• franklin J
    franklin J

they all made it "in tact" into the circular file years ago...piles and piles

• keeshah
    keeshah

Oh, okay. It looked like "The Cross" in Ventura, CA, but I don't think it's ever snowed there.

• TD
    TD

I've got a fairly large collection and wouldn't dream of destroying any of it. As an active JW, my wife is actually quite proud of it too. The meager library that most congregations keep these days is pathetic.

However she wouldn't dream of actually reading it. --Go figure

• AloneinOh
    AloneinOh
    better yet, a cross!

I was going to do that at first, but it gave me a funny feeling....weird huh?

I like that one... I REALLY like that one.

I think I'll start collecting them again just so I can do that!

I have, I think 6 or 7 more. Nothing special, holy spirit...., is this life all there is, etc... If I had anything rare or special I would keep it. I think I am going to hang on to my nwt...at least for now.

The "Truth" book I am saving for something special....not sure what yet, but it's gotta be good. Maybe wait until the next time we butcher a beef and dip it in the blood. (in-laws are farmers) Then throw it in with the hogs and watch them tear it to pieces and eat it. A day or so later it will be restored to the sh** from which it was formed.

Actually, I think that first box of books was kind of therapeutic. It really did relieve a little frustration. I am still mad (upset) but don't feel the hostility that I once did.

Too bad I didn't believe in that witchcraft stuff.......I could have some real fun with governing body voo doo dolls.

• AshtonCA
    AshtonCA

My Mom took all of the Org bibles and put them in the barberquer and tried to light them and they would not burn. It took my brother an hour to burn them completely. It was weird. You'd think lighter fluid would have worked, but it just would not stay burning.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit