Let's Talk Against The Organization!

by minimus 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Will Power
    Will Power

blues: doesn't this kind of "indecision" where something was/wasn't added to the bible, fly in the face of people who stand there "better than you" cause they believe that the bible is the inspired word of god? How can that be when they have to keep "fixing" it to their satisfaction.

Best examples - "restoring the NAME" (116 places where it shouldn't be), using brackets [....] to insert their interpretations i.e., [other], and specific commas in some places while emphatically stating that there was not punctuation in those days - i.e. Jesus speaking to the thief from the cross.

The organization is SELF serving only.

• heathen
    heathen

The organization sucks . Russel was a racist, Rutherford was an idiot , millions now living are complete idiots thanks to the morons in brooklyn and the voodoo spell they cast to keep the zombies from waking up and seeing the light about their beliefs and practices .

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Will Power..... yes you are right. My point was just to show that it was not just the JW's who had omitted that passage from the main text of the Bible, and others had corroborated their stand.

In my view it does raise a valid question, but I have not finalised a conclusion yet

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit