Let's Talk Against The Organization!

by minimus 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Gill
    Gill

The Organisation is made up of Misfits and Malcontents who need a securtiy blanket to get them through life.

There is no Love in the bOrg, only a love of money, report cards and fiddled statistics.

If you really HAVE to stay a JW for whatever reason, always hang out with the riff raff. They're the only REAL people there and the only place you will be lucky enough to find compassion. The higher up the crooked hill you go the more sour and crooked you find them.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

For a God that is unbiased, unprejudiced, I sure don't understand how is it that picked a bunch of white guys from the United States of America to start up his "Organization" on earth???!!!

....Things that make you go hhhmmm!!!

DY

• Undecided
    Undecided

What happened in 1935 that stopped the anointed calling? Maybe because I was born in early 1936?

Give one scriptual quote that supports this idea!

Ken P.

• minimus
    minimus

Once you accept that the organization = God, you don't need a scripture to prove anything....REALLY!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Had the elders once tell my husband that the story in the bible where Jesus told the woman who had committed adultry to, 'Go. And sin no more." had been added to the bible by apostates in an effort to corrupt the faithful. It kind of ruins their justification to df people who re-marry.

Think they got that idea from the 'spirit annointed' GB? One can only wonder...

Jean

• pennycandy
    pennycandy

. . . and another thing. The typical kingdom hall color schemes are TACKY!!!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

As far as I am concerned the members of the so called "Faithful and Discreet Class " and the Governing Body are MURDERERS, they let Christians be slaughtered in one country for no having a party card and are MURDERERS for allowing thousands of person die because of their not allowing BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS and TRANSPLANTS which would have saved lives. They are MURDERERS because they have lied to its people and the Bible equates liars and murderers as being ones who will not inherit the kingdom of God.

So take that you WTBS and stuff it up your *&^%$#.

Orangefatcat

• snakeizz
    snakeizz

THE ORGANIZATION SUCKS!!!!

Y'ALL NEED TO FIND GOD AND FIND YOURSELVES!!!

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Contrary to popular belief, the GB, the CO, and the elders' shit does stink.

Kwin

• jgnat
    jgnat

The meetings are boring.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit