Did God talk to you too?

by Caveat 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I believe persons can be misled and think God spoken to them. Now they may be pure delusional or have visions or voices come from the Subconscious and the archetype out of the impersonal unconscious of these archetypes some are gods and even the God Jesus Christ or even Elohim or Jehovah what ever your religious back round the unconscious could use it to communicate but you should see a good transpersonal psychologist and ask him what to do.

But any voice from the unconscious claiming to be God has the power of inflating the Ego and make one feel superior. The best advice is don't get hung up on it and you'll be better off. Thank God Abraham finally came to his sense annnd stop listening to the voice in his head telling him to kill his son. They were pretty barbaric in his day many people sacrificed their children to the gods.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

~holds Six, in public~
    ~looks around~
    ~wonders if it's legal in the State of Texas...~

GF:

we've all been trying to match colour samples with a microphone. It ain't gonna happen; either the spiritualists are hallucinating or the materialists are blind.

Nice analogy. Also, good responses to SP. I don't think I could have put it better myself.

SP:

If that's what it means I do not appreciate the characterization.

Suck it up - you're not adverse to doing the same yourself

Craig:

The last 2 years, without Jehovah, have been the best of my life.

So have we learnt yet that WTS-god doesn't give a shyte?
    Why does that negate the entire of concept of God, however?

Brenda:
    That's similar to "Godcidences", as they are often touted in Christian circles

Gumby:

Maybe if god would give everyone experiences who asked and begged of him in a convincing manner like he did in the bible, it could be determined whether it was real or coincidence.....

Why would that behaviour be a precursor to Him dancing to someone else's tune?
    If someone didn't have the time of day for me, disparaged me, and didn't even trust that I existed on the other side of this board, should I really jump at the chance to prove otherwise, or might I just leave the email in the inbox for a few days? But of course we'd be anthropomormising, again, huh?

...but noooooooooooooo, he ain't like that cuz he likes playin head games......the little rascal! He gives ya just enough to make you wonder, but usually nothing more.

Yeah, that's my kinda b*st*rd!!!
    LOL

• PinTail
    PinTail

Yeah way to often. I prayed to Jehovah to be able to know the future during times when I would need it, and he gave me the ablity to do just that, but I never know when its coming it just comes concerning me or those I love. Sometimes its a curse.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit