Judge fines mother $10,000 for 'alienation'...

by orbison11 24 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown
    There are signs of substantial fraud or mistakes in identifying fathers in child support disputes. The American Association of Blood Banks says the 300,626 paternity tests it conducted on men in 2000 ruled out nearly 30% as the father."

This topic is obviously very dear to my heart. I can't stop giving my viewpoints.

Mercurious,

I have to admit that I was surprised at the 30% total. I am guessing though, that these tests were only done on men who "thought" that they might not be the father? If so, 30% does not depict the average good relationship. However, it is still a high total.

I'm not a Maury fan, but I have watched a couple of the "paternity test" shows. The men can sometimes be rude but I couldn't believe the crying and sobbing by some of these women who have lied about not sleeping with another man, when the test shows the partner is NOT the father. Give me a break!! For a lack of a better way of saying it, "take it like a man."

Your last post, Mercurious, made me think of something. It deserves a new thread, IMO. I have to step out but when I get back I will post it. Thanks for sharing that.

Brad

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Brad:

My ex was always telling people I was not paying my support (not true) and that she had no money.

Though we [fortunately] didn't have any kids, it seems that this is a common frame of mind. After we separated I left my ex with everything including the better of the cars, took all the debt, continued supporting every bill for the following six months and the house for a further six.

Whilst pleading poverty to me she was busy increasing her music collection, changing her wardrobe, redecorating the house, booking a holiday in Greece, and basically completely eradicating every vestage of me from her life.

I try not to think too much about it, coz I feel like a mug!
    I'm still in debt (I have a loan that is constantly coming down, so that I can live a spartan homelife but enjoy some travel), and have a divorce to look forward to paying for, later this year.

My bestman Bull01lay has had terrible trouble with custody and visitation, over his child, so I've seen that the system seems to work just as outrageously over here.

While I love kids, I count it a blessing that I never had any!!!

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

LittleToe,

Damn women, eh?!?!

Sorry to hear about your predicament. In a way I guess it is good that you never had any children, if she was that way.

As for me, if I never had children in that relationship, it would have been a TOTAL waste. Besides, they're pretty damn cute kids. They were with me tonight.

I try not to think too much about it, coz I feel like a mug!

Don't be too hard on yourself. While I'm sure you were not blameless in the relationship/breakup, some people are certainly bigger pricks/bitches than others. It doesn't always take two.... at least not two people of equal character.

Brad

• lespacino1
    lespacino1

I noticed that too, Littletoe, that doesn't seem right. I think jail time or community service would have been much more appropriate, not to mention forcing the woman to work and pay back any spousal support she received. It breaks my heart to read of such a good caring father who continued to do what was right and fight for his children despite being awayfrom them for so long. Now that's love and devotion to parenting. What the mother did was the worst thing a mother could do, alienate her children from a good, loving parent who would do and did anything and everything for them. These girls would probably be better off had they been with him.

• curlygirl
    curlygirl

outbutnotdown-------

Geez!! Did you marry into the mob or something?!!!!

Curlygirl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit