JW girls and me

by Dustin 46 Replies latest jw friends

• jwbot
    jwbot

At the assemblies, I would help my jw guy friends to pick up chicks. "oh shes cute, go talk to her". Yep the boys liked me...but not in that way, as friends of course! I was one of the guys...not sure why they did not pick up that I was into girls too...haha

• Dustin
    Dustin

Kaykay, you frickin rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

laters

kaykay_mp

• poipoi
    poipoi

Think what you want but it benefits me.

• poipoi
    poipoi

More than likely if they are pursueing friutage of the spirit they should be reconized as oine whos nice and compassionate

• Dustin
    Dustin

Poipoi, I was talking about past experiences with JW girls. I now have a wife who I love very much. I was simply saying that I found "worldly" girls treated me much better than JW girls. I also didn't like alot of the JW dating rules, as some of the other people mentioned. If you look at the overall success rate of JW marriages, at least in the area I'm from, they are terrible. The society puts too much pressure on them to get married right away instead of getting to know eachother first. But I hope you find a nice guy.

Dustin

• poipoi
    poipoi

If thats not the case than that is up with them and Jehovah.

• Dustin
    Dustin

I don't think you realize that as far as I'm concerned the JW religion is a crock of shit. I'm an apostate through and through. I don't fear Jehovah or his rules.

Dustin

• ballistic
    ballistic

I'm sure the girls in my congregation didn't find me "worldy" enough and girls nowdays find me too safe, calm and aloof. Oh well, that's my life story in one sentence.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    I don't think you realize that as far as I'm concerned the JW religion is a crock of shit. I'm an apostate through and through. I don't fear Jehovah or his rules.

woooo! It's getting hot in hrrrrrr!

laters

kaykay_mp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit