WHAT IMPACT WOULD A UFO LANDING HAVE ON RELIGION?

by Mary 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

I agree with Carmel........I just hope I'm still alive and kickin' when they finally show up.....I'll make a B-Line to the nearest Kingdumb Hall, point my finger in the face of the nearest elder and say "I TOLD YOU SO!!"

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Mary you are spot on with the WTS saying Satan and the Demons would be behind the aliens.

Here's something from a magazine I actually thoroughly read for a change.

g96 7/8 p. 27 UFO?s?Messengers From God? ***

Who may try to steer mankind away from God?s means of survival, yet claim to represent God? Ed Conroy, in his book Report on Communion, states that "serious ufologists [those who study UFO?s] with training in the psychological and social sciences" include comparative studies of "?bedroom visitors,? ghosts, poltergeists, apparitions, religious visions, and what have been regarded as demons." Many ufologists and those who claim to be extraterrestrials in human form state that using spaceships to travel is mostly unnecessary. They say that these beings can travel invisibly and materialize anywhere on earth without arriving in spacecraft.

The Bible warns that Satan and his demons are intent on misleading mankind. They take advantage of mankind?s despair and hopelessness to offer attractive, but false, solutions. (2 Corinthians 11:14) Hence, the Bible warning: "In later periods of time some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired utterances and teachings of demons."?1 Timothy 4:1.

In like manner today, any supposed visits and seemingly beneficial guidance from such beings should be rejected, whatever form they may take. Those who would rather follow the advice of "extraterrestrials" than God?s Word are bound to be misled?a terrible mistake to make in these critical times.

• Mary
    Mary

Ya, good old Satan de Debbil...........the next Botchtower Study should be entitled:

Satan The Devil: Is There Anything He Can't Do?

• chappy
    chappy

There are interesting parallels in the Genesis story of the sons of God coming down from heaven, taking the daughters of men and producing offspring and todays alien abductions stories. Most "abductees" claim that their experience included extraction of sperm and eggs in an effort to produce hybrid offspring. So, they are either sex crazed demons repeating what went on in the Genisis account or the ones depicted in Genisis were really aliens trying to produce hybrid offspring; perhaps to save their dying race?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit