RSVP for my wedding!!!

by maybesbabies 22 Replies latest jw friends

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies
    So.... who proposed?

Hee hee!!! He did, Preston!!! It was all traditional and stuff, except there was no knee-bending, no diamond ring, and no witnesses, lol!!! We may not even be able to afford rings for the wedding, but that doesn't matter. As long as we have our loved ones there, that's what's important!

• Preston
    Preston
    We may not even be able to afford rings for the wedding, but that doesn't matter. As long as we have our loved ones there, that's what's important!

Whoa.....that's true love man!

alt

• simplesally
    simplesally

Congratulations!! Wish I was a normal person with weekends off!!!!!!

• Mulan
    Mulan

So far, it looks like we can come. That's a ways off, and anything can happen (elderly parents, you know). But barring a family tragedy, we can come. Dave said "yes".

• Sassy
    Sassy

well...........another friend here (which I can pm you about) is thinking we can maybe drive up.. make a fun road trip out of it.. we'll look into it..

and let you know for sure..

• Xandria
    Xandria

Get My Email Sis ???

X.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Sorry, can't make it unless a miracle happens - but our sincere CONGRATULATIONS!

Ian & Claire

xx

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Distance will keep me away Tamar, although I'd love to be there!

We may not even be able to afford rings for the wedding

You can buy wedding bands that look nice, inexpensively. I have a white gold one that I paid $50 for and Jon's was around $100. There are even cheaper ones at Kay jewelers.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Now, if only it had been Xmas just past!!!

You're a sweet couple - many happy returns!

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Thanks all! One way or another, it will happen! It's been crazy, with a change of venue and all, but it's going to be awesome no matter what! Thank you all for your well wishes!

Mulan, I will put you and BigRed down for the wedding, barring any crises. :)

Princess and Steve, are you coming? (oh please oh please oh please!)

Anyone else??? We're getting a bigger venue so that more can come, don't let me down!!

Love you all so much!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit