RSVP for my wedding!!!

by maybesbabies 22 Replies latest jw friends

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Hi all!! This is an open invitation to my wedding. If you would like to RSVP, please email me at tamarlively at gmail dot com. I will base my location and guest list around this. If you respond, I will send you the address. The date is May 28, Memorial Day weekend. Please, it is very important that folks don't tell me they will come and cancel at the last minute!!! I'm trying to have as inexpensive of a wedding as possible, so every dollar counts! Thanks in advance!

Tamar and Guy

• maybesbabies
  • Dustin
    Dustin

First of all, Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I lived closer, or had any vacation time I definitely would go. But if you e-mail me your address at [email protected] I'd like to send you a card. Take it easy. And again I want to say congrats.

Dustin

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Thanks Dustin!!! I appreciate it!

• morty
    morty

Congrats Maybes!!!!

I would love to come to your wedding but I am afraid distance will keep me from coming to watch you Say "I do"....

I hope you get lots from here to share your special day....

(((hugs))))

• Dustin
    Dustin

How long have you guys been together?

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies
    How long have you guys been together?

Friends since December last year, dating since March of last year. It may seem brief, but I have been married before, and had long term relationships before (serial monogamist here, folks!), and this one seems right!!! I love him so much.

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies
    I would love to come to your wedding but I am afraid distance will keep me from coming to watch you Say "I do"....

Thanks Morty!!! I will be thinking of everyone who couldn't make it on that day, knowing the common thread we all share, and happy that I can be a part of that! *muah*

• Dustin
    Dustin

Hey good for you. I hope you really find true happiness this time. I've been with the same girl 10 years, married for 4. May you have a happy life together.

Dustin

• Preston
    Preston

Congrats Maybes

Thats really sweet that you guys are getting married. So.... who proposed?

- Preston

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit