What is your favorite sandwich?

by Jez 35 Replies latest jw friends

• simplesally
    simplesally

Avocado and Bacon sandwich on toast.

Peanut butter and cheddar cheese on toast.

Deviled ham with mayonnaise on toast.

Deviled egg with salsa.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I love mayo, tomato, avacado and sprouts on whole grain bread.......................if I can take the fats, add bacon.

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

I like reubens corned beef, swiss cheese, saurkraut on rye with mustard not russian dressing...

Grilled Cheese with tomato.

Bacon, lettuce, tomato and avocado.

Now I'm hungry!

• upside/down
    upside/down

A HUGE DRIPPING PASTRAMIE ON RYE W/MUSTARD!!!

and a beer.

u/d Bouncy 3

• Preston
    Preston

I make an excellent turkey, avocado, bacon, tomato sandwich in a flakey croissant....

...and I hope I'm not the only person here that digs a nice corned beef and dijon...

Come over to Preston's! LOL

- Preston

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

oh yummy....

I'm glad to see there are so many people with good taste.

My favorites are pastrami on sour dough lots of mustard and a dill pickle.

I also love avocado sliced on toasted 8 grain bread with mayo and alfalfa sprouts drizzled with ranch dressing and salt and pepper.

Lately Craig and I have been eating sauerkraut and sausage with swiss cheese and mustard on a roll or rye bread, yummy! Sometimes I grill it like a grilled cheese sammy.

Travis you are kidding about the p/b and tuna?

simplesally, peanut butter and cheese?

I think the weirdest sandwich I ever ate was a watermelon, peanut butter and mayo sandwich. I can't believe I used to love those, yuck!

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

hmm... i don't have a favorite, but if all the sammiches in the world had to suddenly become extinct, i would be sorry to see the elegantly simple Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwich go away. But is has to be with Jif peanut butter and grape jelly.

A HUGE DRIPPING PASTRAMIE ON RYE W/MUSTARD!!!

and a beer.

u/d Bouncy 3

wow, you made that sound so tasty, and i don't even like pastrami...

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

Pepper n Egg samich from AvantiĀ“s Cafe in DesPlaines.......only bad thing is that you can only get it during lent.

• KKLUV155
    KKLUV155

My hubby likes wheat bread with corned beef, artichoke hearts and pemento (spelling?) cheese spread on it. I thought that was gross until I read some of your likes.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Don't Go D'ere!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit