What is your favorite sandwich?

by Jez 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Jez
    Jez

OK, mine is either:

Peanut butter and mayo OR cheez whiz and mayo

• Valis
    Valis

sicko! everyone knows peanut butter and tuna fish is the only acceptable sammich combo...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• missy04
    missy04

Call me crazy, but: a sandwich made out of that multi grain bread...with a slice or two of american cheese, spicier nacho doritos (or salsa doritos) on top and alot of mayonaise...The combo of the Mayonaise and the doritos is awesome!!!!!! My witness friend got me hooked on potatoe chips on sandwiches and then we came up with this.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

1) Club sandwich or BLT

2) Roast-beef with Muenster cheese

I also sometimes like

3) Well-done tuna fish sandwich

My dad once made the worst sandwich imaginable for me. He fried a bunch of bacon and then placed the bread in the grease and toasted it in the frying pan, absorbing all the grease and then he put the bacon inside and gave me the "bacon sandwich". Okay, maybe not the worst imaginable but very unhealthy...

• under74
    under74

ooohh...I'd say a turkey sandwich with mustard/mayo/lettuce/pickle/harvarti cheese.
    second would be toasted cheese with american and mozerella + I like to put in some sliced jalepeno.

My old favorite was roast beef with horseradish.....sadly, I cut out red meat a year ago due to madcow scare.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Canned salmon w mayo, bits of onions and pepper, red or black.

S

• missy04
    missy04
    My old favorite was roast beef with horseradish.....sadly, I cut out red meat a year ago due to madcow scare.

LMAO...It freaks me out a little bit, too. A week ago at Steak and Shake my mom tried a bite of my beef taco salad and starts "MOO"ing really loud. It was SO hilarious but emberassing!!!

• under74
    under74

It was really hard to stop eating it...I love it....have dreams about pot roast all the time...but it scared me to much to keep eating it.

• Seven
    Seven

alt

Any jaw dislocating sammich from Primanti Bros.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Take 1 Amorosso Italian Roll, mayo, lettuce, tomato, 3 to 4 slices, lightly garnish with red onion sliced very thin, sweet pickles, lightly sprinkle with oil, seasoning salt, garlic powder, lightly peppered, layer of 4 slices of swiss cheese, with a good cut of roast beef, thinly sliced enough that it won't break up in your hand as you peel it, 6 to 9 slices. Fold over with a butchers knife all ingreedyntz, open wide.................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit