Calling NW Oregonians

by wasasister 26 Replies latest jw friends

• seven006
    seven006

Gumball,

I'm not in my 50's ass bite. I don't just sit and watch the squirrels butt slide down the hill all day. Who do you think puts bowls of nuts on their front deck to entice them to try and cross the ice covered street in the first place?

I love winter sports.

Dave

• gumby
    gumby

Your not in your fifties? That lying bastard Craig has some splainin to do. He was talkin crap on ya while you been away. If I were you,I'd check his posting history this last month. Hell, I thought you was still locked up till I saw you post here. He's nuthin but a troublemaker and I've washed my hands of the guy.....plus he never shaves anymore. I'm glad to hear your not really in a nuthouse dude...I mean that.

*goes right to the phone and calls craig*

Gumby

• seven006
    seven006

I'm still in my 40's ya old fart. That will teach you to listen to a bald wookie.

Dave

• gumby
    gumby

You prolly heard Kate makes him live in an old storage shed on ther property now didn't ya?

He even hasta walk out to this dirt field to go poop. Poor deranged bastard. He's startin to look like slingblade even.

Gumby

• wasasister
    wasasister
    I'm not in my 50's ass bite

Dave: what do you call 49.99999?

Answer: Serious denial.

• seven006
    seven006

Wasawoman,

I'm 49. 5. Why do all you old farts want to see me pass the half century mark so bad?
    I have a two year old granddaughter, what the hell else do you want? I'm not cutting my hair so bite me.

• gumby
    gumby
    I'm not cutting my hair so bite me.

Yeah....thats what I said too at 49.5. Wait till yer 50 and people start accusing you of goin through the change if you wear an earing or wear your hair a little long. They'll shame your ass into submission........specially if your daughter tells ya that stuff. You'll look like a short haired, gray headed 50 year old bastard in no time....you'll see.

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit