What do you make of this picture?

by heart2heart 28 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Good picture - I like it - GREAT PHOTOGRAPHY - It used to be my hobby many years ago

• simplesally
    simplesally

Weird!! Creepy!! Now I want to find another picture of a moth!

• Been there
    Been there

Could it be??? Satanus as a wee lad.

• Gill
    Gill

Bloomin' 'ec! Very scary!

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    The original version of The Fly was released in 1958, and was in black and white. I believe that picture is from the 1986 remake starring Jeff Goldblum. The original is a classic, the remake is not.

The photo is from the original which is in colour. Both the original and the remake are classics.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe
    The photo is from the original which is in colour. Both the original and the remake are classics.

Yup.

And to think I nearly missed this thread coz I thought it might be a boring one about subliminal pictures in the Wt.

Over the holidays I saw a (lame) movie about insects that evolved themselves to look like humans and took over an abandoned section of NY subway. I forget the name of it (thank gawd) but the pic brought it all back...

• heart2heart
    heart2heart

LittleToe: sorry for bringing back those memories, lol

SimpleSally: I will try to find another picture of a moth - she has hundreds (really!) of pictures of stuff like this!

For those that were reminded of the movie the Fly, that is really creepy!!

Heart2Heart

• embeth2525
    embeth2525

Oh my God! that is wierd! I think I'm having a Pink Floyd moment, aaaaaa aaaa aaaaaa!!!!!!!! Beth

• upside/down
    upside/down

Oh I could make a hat or a dinosaur or a broche.... (Airplane)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit