What do you make of this picture?

by heart2heart 28 Replies latest jw friends

• heart2heart
    heart2heart

Mum took this picture in the summer (she loves to photograph flowers, mushrooms and insects) and this one really shocked us - look at the head of the moth! To us it looks like a little human head! Very strange. The photo was not modified in any way. I believe she used the macro/zoom to take this close-up. What do you think?

Heart2Heart

• City Fan
    City Fan

You didn't happen to see Vincent Price walking nearby with a large net did you??

• kls
    kls

I think you gave me the creeps. Yes it does look like a humane head and now i will never look at another moth the same .

• heart2heart
    heart2heart

City Fan: sorry for my ignorance, but who is Vincent Price? That's not the Silence of the Lambs guy is it?

kls: It is really weird and we can't figure it out - the picture is too close-up to be someone walking in the background who just happened to line up perfectly in the shot. This is the only moth she's taken a picture of that had a head like this - it is really bizarre!

Heart2Heart

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

If you look close enough, it looks like its wearing sunglasses too.

BTW, Very nice picture.

cj

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Goddam!!! Look at it closely, is it? could it be? Yes! It's Elvis, it's the King! That is proof of his presence! The king is in his throne...and he has wings!

• garybuss
    garybuss

It's Jesus. I guess I better call Salt Lake City huh?

• City Fan
    City Fan

heart2heart,

In the original black and white version of 'The Fly', the scientist ends up with the head of the fly, while the fly ends up with the head of the scientist.

Vincent Price, a famous horror actor (or maybe not) and some others spend quite a while with nets trying to catch the fly (so they can save the scientist!). At the end of the film they find the fly in a spider's web, and the fly has a head just like the one in your photograph.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Very cool pic but kinda creepy if you look at it too long! hehe

• KKLUV155
    KKLUV155

I showed this picture to my husband and he said it looks like batmans head on the moth. If you look close is does. Weird!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit