I really really really really really really really really really really...

by Nancy Drake 58 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Ohhhhh yeah! I forgot it must be the fake blonde hair getting to me again!

I love Nancy

Brooke

• jwbot
    jwbot

"JWBOT RULES!!!"

YAY! I feel the love.

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Yeah, Brooke I dunno what your talkin about, you're beautiful, I would never be ashamed to show my picture if I were you, and besides, you have to be good lookin to make kids as cute as your's!

Anyway, I'm glad I got to hang out with you guys thursday, next time we'll have to get a babysitter and spend somemore time socializing, it's hard, kids make you tired.

I dont suppose there's any chance for you guys to make it to the chicago meetup on saturday? Well take care, tell the hubby hello-April

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Oh NOW I am jealous?

Who is this April, and WHY haven't I heard of her??????

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

BTW, April,

I agree! Brooke is VERY beautiful! With kissable lips I've heard!!!

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Nancy, I'm Brooke's hubby's cousin, you havent heard of me because, I just met her and hadnt seen any of that side of the family for about 10 years, since my df'n.

But anywhoo, you will be at the meetup right? where are you from? I just moved from milwuakee to the madison area-April

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

mummy.... this thread makes me feel funny in my pants.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

April I am orginally from Stevens Point, but moved to Milwaukee after I got df'd. I grew up in the congregation with Brooke and her hubby. Very pleased to meet you!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Well thank you April and Nancy! To sweet! I wished I could see it!

Nancy, April is Austin's cousin on Cathy's side of the family! Not the L********* part thank god!

Anywho get together with her if you guys are going to the Meet Up thing in Chicago! I can't make it because we made plans!(sniff)

April we loved having you over Austin and I said we both were very happy you came up and would love for you to come again! Anytime our house is your house!

Nancy we have to get together for once we should make plans next month or whatever works for you. I can always drive down there to see you!

Love Always Brooke!

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake
    mummy.... this thread makes me feel funny in my pants.

it helps to change your undies now and then...he he

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit