I really really really really really really really really really really...

by Nancy Drake 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Gill
    Gill

I'm so happy for you both.....I think.

Talking about big ass problems though, changing the subject only slightly. I have five kids and don't put weight on right, I celebrate Christmas for the first time in my life and put ten pounds on.....all on my bum. Is this punishment from Jehovah.

From Gill who is anxiously working out every minute of the god damn day!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

big booty's are IN right now! your in style!

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake
    I would love to show a Pic of me but I feel that I am too ugly as of now!

I promise I will show one soon maybe in a few months when my ass falls off!

Brooke

Brooke!!!!!! Don't you EVER EVER say that!!! You are beautiful inside and out!!!! You have the most beautiful brown eyes, full lips, silky hair....ahhh I miss you!

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake
    Well I really really rea... missed Nancy drake, where ya been? Havent seen you since last year, well at least before Christmas anyway.

Brummie!

I've been having issues on the homefront and had to take a break from the computer for a little bit....Thanks for missing me, you're Shweet

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake
    Ok you know what we have to do no matter what.....Support!

I will lean on you and you can do the same!

I love you !

Brooke

Brooke, remember at school when the wire came loose from my bra and this guy took it out of my hand and ran around with it and hid it. Then I had to walk around the rest of the day looking lopsided? I was so mad at him when he said.... "You're not a good friend, because you're not very SUPPORTIVE!"

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

"You're not a good friend, because you're not very SUPPORTIVE!" LOL!!!!!!!!!! Thats so funny and wrong! I remember that lol.....Do you remember when my bra broke in 3 places? All I did was raise my hand to answer the question and I heard "snap snap snap" and my boobs fell out.....oh why god WHY? I didn't care I took off the bra and went free. I went Free many times after that! I will hold yours up if you hold mine! I love you Nancy Brooke

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Nancy is Beautiful! We Are Not Worthy

I wished I looked like her!

Brooke

• Brummie
    Brummie
    I will hold yours up if you hold mine!

Yeah me too. :)

Hope things are looking better on the homefront now Nancy, cant have you going through a hard time, noOoooo.

Brummie

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake
    Hope things are looking better on the homefront now Nancy, cant have you going through a hard time, noOoooo.

Thanks, Brummie. Things are much much better.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

I wished I looked like her!

You DO look like me, REMEMBER!!! hehehe. This is us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit