I really really really really really really really really really really...

by Nancy Drake 58 Replies latest jw friends

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want to ..... oh never mind.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Brooke, you don't have to get all sexed up for me! You're sexy enough!!

I love you!

I'm losing weight too, so we can pick each other up and wrap each others arms around our waists! It will be so stupendous!!

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

JWBOT RULES!!!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Ok you know what we have to do no matter what.....Support!

I will lean on you and you can do the same!

I love you !

Brooke

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

wow ! i reallly really really etc (i'm lazy) dont understand what this threads about but i really really really had to reply!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Its just that Nancy and I Love eachother!(Best Friends always and FOREVER)

And we want everyone to know it!

Love you Nancy!

Brooke

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

ooh ! just remember.. you can share your clothes, hair dryers, shoes , lipstick and ideas.. but not men! (unless he's really kinky and is into that kinda thing)

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

pictures?

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I would love to show a Pic of me but I feel that I am too ugly as of now!

I promise I will show one soon maybe in a few months when my ass falls off!

Brooke

• Brummie
    Brummie

Well I really really rea... missed Nancy drake, where ya been? Havent seen you since last year, well at least before Christmas anyway.

would love to show a Pic of me but I feel that I am too ugly as of now!

NooOooo, dont shay that

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit