Please welcome my wife, Gina AKA FreedomFrog

by AlmostAtheist 38 Replies latest jw friends

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Ribbit, rr, rrib,bibbit, rrribbit,ibit. Oh, yeah, and Welcome!

Hugs

Brenda

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Hi Gina - welcome to the site

How YOU doin'?
    LOL

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Hi Gina,

I'm a native Louisianian. There is a city, there, called Rayne. It is known as "the Frog Capital of the World." Thought you might enjoy that bit of trivia.

WELCOME!

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Welcome Gina!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome Freedom Frog.

Yes, you'll slow down in a couple of years. At first you feel like you need to prove everything. Then you feel empty because you used to be going 90 miles an hour (meetings, meetings, meetings, service, meetings, etc). But one day, you will really feel free when you don't have to prove anything and just enjoy life.

Joy

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    you feel empty because you used to be going 90 miles an hour (meetings, meetings, meetings, service, meetings, etc).

No worries there, I could hardly *drag* Gina to the meetings, and when she would go, she would tear everything apart. "Did you hear what that brother said? You *know* that isn't true!" It wouldn't be fair to call them arguments (she's right, I knew) but we certainly had some lively discussions about things said at the meetings.

Still, I didn't realize she was ready to toss her bookbag permanently. (Did I think it was just a 10 year phase she was going through? Can someone say cognitive dissonance?)

:-) Gotta love her!

Dave

• blondie
    blondie

Welcome, FreedomFrog.

We have enjoyed AA's comments here and know we will love yours.

Hang Then By Their Own Words, is my motto.

Love, Blondie

• Brummie
    Brummie

Welcome aboard freedomfrog, great user name too.

Brummie

• prophecor

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit