Please welcome my wife, Gina AKA FreedomFrog

by AlmostAtheist 38 Replies latest jw friends

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Hey All,

Gina's got her own account now, she's FreedomFrog. Hopefully she'll tear herself away from U.N., blood, birthday, and whatever else research long enough to say 'Hi' back!

Thanks,

Dave

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

hi freedomfrog ! cool name.. welcome !

• Satanus
    Satanus

Welcome, freedomfrog. A heavy researcher, eh? You have come to the right place.

S

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

WELCOME FREEDOMFROG

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Hi FreedomFrog! Welcome and hope you'll stay awhile.

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    A heavy researcher, eh?

Obsessed if you ask me!!! YIKES!

I'm having dreams of this stuff!! I go to bed and the moment my head hits the pillow I think of "just one more thing" to add to my parents "packet". It's about 50 pages already.

It's frustrating that I have to prove EVERYTHING that I get IS from the Watchtower. I always get "well, WHERE did you get it" question. Who cares where I got it! The question should be "how do we find out if it's true". One example is the U.N. Since it wasn't in the WT then it was a lie and I got from an apostate site. (sigh) I did point out that they have to fill out income taxes and it's not in there either. Got Mom's attention. Though, I did call the Society (for my parents sake) and they confirmed it to true. Mom agreed to read the packet. I believe she will. Hopefully I've put something in there that will help them come out.

I think we'll be DF'd in about a month. I'm just trying to drag it out because my sister is pregnant and this will be my first niece. I sure want to hold her at least one time before I'm plagued. She's due at the end of Feb.

F.F

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Oh...and sorry...

Hi everyone! My mind is going a million miles a minute that I forgot to say Hi! Thanks for the warm welcome.

F.F.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Welcome, FreedomFrog!!!

Nina

• Little Red Hen
    Little Red Hen

Hi, FreedomFrog!

Glad you are here. I remember when I started my research. It seems that is all I could eat, sleep and think. After a while it quits invading your dreams. Now my husband Iskra is going through it too. And I bet your husband AA is just as happy, grateful, proud and relieved as I am that our most beloved one has 'seen the light.'

• Preston
    Preston

Welcome FreedomFrog

Stay a while.... sit a spell (as they say on the Beverly Hillbilllies)

We enjoy Fry's...erm....Almost Atheist's posts..and we hope you get a lot of your questions answered here...

Enjoy your stay

- Preston

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit