by orbison11 33 Replies latest jw friends

• orbison11
    orbison11

yeppers, our dear friend, prince, is a presenter

info can be found at aol entertainment, can't past and copy

orbi

• bavman
    bavman

that's not really keeping seperate from the world is it?

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I wonder if he's going to make some sort of asinine statement a la Mike Moore?

• Poztate
    Poztate

Maybe with each award he will sneak in a copy of the newest WT and Awake.He might be able to convert the whole music BIZ in one night.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I notice he brought along his JW wife. From what I saw, she is a cutie.

• mjarka911
    mjarka911

Let's see him try to wear that white hood during his next talk. I think he's gonna get a W on personal appearance.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Here is a photo of our beloved brother Prince...

• under74
    under74

Forkisake. He used to be so cool back in the day......now he's just an idiot.

• freedom96
    freedom96

I still have a hard time with the fact that Prince is a witness in good standing. He still lives in a celebrity bubble, where life is not the reality that we all know it to be.

The congregations that I were in would never allow this guy to have any position within the congregation. No talks, etc. Not with the "worldly dress" that he has not changed. Perhaps he has cleaned up his lyrics, but how many meetings and service has he missed going out on tour and stuff?

Do you think they let him carry the microphones in the congregation he supposedly attends??

Do you think he is reaching out for responsiblity in the hall?

• upside/down
    upside/down

With the Dub's it's all or nothing...

He'll either have celebrity status and be idolized (which they already do), bragging Prince is a Witness. Shades of MJ!

Or they'll drive him out by putting his "humility" to "the test". The WTS probably loves the checks he drop in the box, so they'll probably get a letter from "mother" stating they should go "easy" on our new brother Prince.

He is after all a "babe in da troof".

u/d

p.s - just wait till Prince has his first "run in" with the elders because someone is "stumbled". I'll bet we see him on this forum soon!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit