It snowed last night

by Mulan 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

Finally we have snow!

It snowed night before last, but was melting by the time we got up. Last night it snowed again, and it's still snowing. I love to watch it snow and hope it lasts awhile this time.

• kat2u
    kat2u

Yup I have it too! beautiful isnt it?

• Mulan
    Mulan

It sure is. I love it when it snows on weekends and we can just stay inside and watch it. Usually I hate snow, but for some reason this year I have really wanted it. I took a few pictures and will post later.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

It always makes me crack a smile when my fellow Washingtoinans get all giddy about a dusting of snow. One of the main reasons I moved here (Vancouver, USA) from Utah was to escape the vile snow. I think the main reason for my hatred of it is due largely to the memories of trudging through 2-3 feet of it with fishsticks for toes while spreading the good news on frozen Sad-turd-day mornings. Sun's shinin' right now, think I'll go fishin'.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I guess we don't mind snow because it usually only lasts a day or two. I am pretty sure I would really hate it if it lasted for months and months.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Ww barely got a dusting, you can see a skiff on the grass, otherwise nothing. See what a difference a few miles makes!

Sherry

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Mulan,

What part of WA do you live in?

• Mulan
    Mulan

Edmonds/Lynnwood

• JeffT
    JeffT

Lower Queen Anne in Seattle got about half an inch. It's already melting.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Here are two pictures, one from the back door and the other a front of the house view.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit