It snowed last night

by Mulan 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess

Zoe's been playing in the snow since I got up at 8am. She was just waiting for someone to say she could go outside so I drug myself out of bed early for her.

It sure is pretty. The street is covered as well so the church is quiet for once on a Sunday.

As long as it's gone by Monday so the kids can go back to school.......

• ConcernedMom
    ConcernedMom

Here in southern BC, we've had 1.5-2 feet of powder in the last 3-4 days---literally!!...it won't be gone by Monday...

• codeblue
    codeblue

We've had snow since Friday morning...I woke up to 4 inches of snow!!!

Yesterday we had incredibly large snowflakes falling!!!

We still have snow...count them, 3 days of snow!!!

I just love the way it looks, the fresh air is invigorating... !!!

CodeBlue

• Undecided
    Undecided

For a week it's been spring her in NC.Short shirt sleve weather, in the high sixties and low 70s. Not normal for this area but it sure saves on the heating bill.

Ken P.

• elder_abuse_survivor
    elder_abuse_survivor

Great! Now what the **** does that have to do with the JW's?

edited to take out a word, not allowed here

• Mulan
    Mulan

Many of us know each other and we are a support group. We often update each other on events and weather, in our area. Okay?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

hey Mulan - thank goodness the ice we had from the ice storm we had in the midwest is now melting - no snow yet

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Wow, elder-abuse-survivor, that was rude.

People talk about lots of different things here. If you are going to hang around, you are going to have to accept that.

Welcome to the board, btw.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

elder-abuse -survivor - people on this board feel they can talk about almost anything - including the weather - they could not ttalk about everything when they were JWS- THAT IS WHY IT IS PART OF THE HEALING PROCESS .

Mulan is lovely so there is no need to be rude to her

• Valis
    Valis
    Mulan is lovely so there is no need to be rude to her

I agree you definitely need to chill dude.

Mulan, snow is fun for a while, but I coulfn't live w/snow large parts of the year..I like riding my motorcycle too much....

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit