Gettin' disfellowshipped

by Low-Key Lysmith 15 Replies latest jw friends

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy
    Well unless there are 2 witnesses to each act the "Good (ha ha) Brothers" should not take those accusations at all seriously.

Actually, if they have multiple people testify to the same "pattern of behavior," I believe they can use it as evidence.

SNG

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Y'know, since these elders meetings are more like ecclesiastic courts, you'd think that you should get an ecclesiastic lawyer to represent. Unfortuantely, this doesn't happen and they don't want it to happen since they don't want the actual truth to get out. It's all about politics and power... for some people.

What are the libel laws like in the States? Perhaps you should complain to the police that they are harassing you, perhaps that would shut them up.

PS: Don't necessarily listen to my advice, as I don't make good decisions all the time.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12
    My favorite was someone told them that they had seen this supposed video tape of me and my girlfriend having sex. (I was a virgin until I was 20, two years after I was disfellowshipped.)

LOL That must have been some video. Nothing Low Key about that!

• upside/down
    upside/down

I have found this out...

If you scream FOUL and DEMAND A LAWYER (or better yet just tell them you already have retained one and have his business card), they usually just leave you alone,even with a "legit" DF'ing. They are SCARED of lawyers and people who threaten to use one.

That's been my experience her in the US.

u/d

• avishai
    avishai
    Avishai you're gay? Have you been holding out on me you b*tch? lol
    Yeah...what gives?!?

Lmao!!!! No, but I spent damn near every weekend of my late teens early twenties in a primarily gay nightclub. Better music, horny fag-hags, nice people, etc. I miss the city nightclub in Portland OR, too bad it's gone.

• upside/down
    upside/down

I figured it out!!!!

God made gay people to decorate the New System. And who else would cut our hair for eternity? lol

New Light!

u/d

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit