Gettin' disfellowshipped

by Low-Key Lysmith 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I was just wondering if there was anyone else out there whose "friends" came to the elders and told them a bunch of fabricated crap about you before your "meeting with the Elders." I had people that I grew-up with tell them that they had "personally seen me beat-up my mom." I had also been known to "host seances" in my parent's basement. My favorite was someone told them that they had seen this supposed video tape of me and my girlfriend having sex. (I was a virgin until I was 20, two years after I was disfellowshipped.) All of this was completely trumped up by an orginization of people who are supposed to be all about a God that is the embodiment of love. What a bunch of tripe!

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Well unless there are 2 witnesses to each act the "Good (ha ha) Brothers" should not take those accusations at all seriously.

But hey - the rules are changed by how much they like you anyway.

One may get a slap on the wrist others the whole NWT gets thrown at them.

Sorry your friends were such Donkey Butts to you.

• avishai
    avishai

Yup, I was "running guns to bolivia, gay, having orgies, etc., etc., . It never ends. Jealous bullshit on their parts I suspect.

• twolips
    twolips

Yup me too

I was gay, a witch and looking for a hit man.

• Panda
    Panda

I DA'd But that doesn't stop the gossip. Apparently, going to college had turned me into an adultress. Yep. I da'd to leave both the bORG and my husband. A few sisters even called my husband a few weeks after they announced my DA-ness. Yep wanted to see how he was doing and wondered if he got to talk to me or see me much. He told them that he was still sleeping with me everynight (I just love him) Just goes to show that they didn't read my DA' letter.

• upside/down
    upside/down

Avishai you're gay? Have you been holding out on me you b*tch? lol

I must re-iterate... If you don't have "clout" (position or relatives in positions) or $$$ you are SCREWED!!!

If I hadn't witnessed with my own eyes what I've seen, I would not believe it!

u/d

• heretic
    heretic

man ive got a STORY for you, i had MAJOR accusations, all false, it backfired big time but i was too stupid (didnt want to make waves in the cong) to take it further and make some of these slanderers heads roll. i want to post it here but it was quite big news and people from oz will know who I am. I just want to try to deconvert my family by getting them to read 'crisis of concience' and let them know my views before they hear accusations that theyre beloved son is an apostate and clam up.

maybe if i meet you at a fest ill give you the lo-down (its a doosie)

my eventual disfellowsipping for fornication 2 years later (the 'sins' happened 9 months after the accusations) was used as 'proof' that they were all true. Ive got some unfinished business in there but i wanna hit em where it hurts. steal theyre sheep!

cheers

life

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

I've never instigated enough hate or jealousy (nothing there to be able to it seems) to have false accusations brought to the elders...BUT among the dubs my age I was increasingly being excluded and avoided for a number of reasons...not being cool enough, not being party animal enough and as I later found out because they thought I was secretly gay. Evidently I was spending too much time with an outted dub friend of ours (well ex-friend for them).

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i was "Meeting lesbians " online and having affairs with them

i was having an affair with a male cop.. (well am i gay or am i straight? make up your minds!)

i wish i had as much fun as the rumors would lead one to believe!

• Preston
    Preston
    Avishai you're gay? Have you been holding out on me you b*tch? lol

Yeah...what gives?!?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit