Comments You Will Not Year at the 1-9-05 WT Study (Abbreviated)

by blondie 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown --- I believe there are plenty of people who feign friendship hoping to take advantage given the opportunity . The sad part is you even find that in the religion . The bible does say that there would be people that would bring suspicion on the group of christians as a whole .

Heathen,

You live your life believing that people are "out to get you" and I'll live mine by simply cutting off those who have proven to try to take advantage of me. Seems to me that the one who gives the benefit of the doubt rather than living in a state of paranoia will be the happier of the two.

Brad

P.S. There were no "Christians" in the Bible. Think about that for awhile.

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

Can't remember the scripture number, but it is written in the bible that the apostle Paul became all things to all people in order to preach to them. How could that be if you are supposed to shun them and view them as unworthy of your association? How can you help people you are supposed to hate? The WT leaves many unanswered questions...

• Room 215
    Room 215

... Nor can a JW let down his guard at the Kingdom Hall; is that person sitting next to you during the WT study with an unmarked magazine a budding apostate or a double-lifer?

And then there's little ``Jayson" (is this exotically-name youngster ``Andre's" brother?).... poor little fella, he was accosted by a kid he thought was his friend who confided his naughty wish to live for the moment before facing the inevitable at Armageddon. The correct reaction? Why bother trying to reason with the kid, to ``snatch him out of the fire" to rehabilitate or to try to help him reclaim his spirituality? No, run for your life! Save yourself from contamination by this wicked thought!

What a strange ``me-first" spiritual narcissism JWs exhibit.

• lurk
    lurk
    Some at school or at our place of employment may feign friendship
    with us for devious purposes. Do we really want to develop close
    ties with those who do not walk in God?s truth?

if other people are this bad how would anyone ever become a witness?
    arnt all non witness potential witnesses since god forgives everything including murder .how can anyone not be good enough for JWs.its horrible to see other people in that way how
    can you ever be a force for good with an attitude like thatI.d love to see the JW's be honest
    about how they feel about non witnesss...i remeber feeling like i was covering up and not being honest
    with people.theyd soon find that nice people would see them in a differant way if they were honest from day one.

and as for fiegning frendship ..who is it thats so quick to drop you in a moments notice one
    you dont see it their way. doesnt the WTS teach converts to be nice friendly to people and do
    things for them so they will have a study and be converted?yet strangley the friendships goes cold
    whe you don't want to get baptised.

you dont get much more flase or fiegning than that

lurk

ta blondie was good

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista
    if other people are this bad how would anyone ever become a witness?
    arnt all non witness potential witnesses since god forgives everything including murder .how can anyone not be good enough for JWs.its horrible to see other people in that way how
    can you ever be a force for good with an attitude like that? I'd love to see the JW's be honest
    about how they feel about non witnesss...

Deception seems to be the name of the WT game.

That's what I mean Lurk--the WT leaves too many unanswered questions for thinking people...

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Ah good King David. I gag on this issue. Murderer, adulterer and betrayer of the entire nation who looked to him for leadership. It's good to be king.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit