......for FIELD SERVICE.......

AHHHHH......THE MEMORIES

NOTHING LIKE FACING REGECTON EARLY ON A SATIRDAY MORN

• Released
    Released

Seems like i cant spell early on a sat. morning either

• Gill
    Gill

Distant nightmare memories gradually fading, thank goodness!

• new light
    new light

Could field service possibly have sucked any more? It's raining here, which means the dubs will at least get to sit in the car for most of the morning while everyone takes turns doing RVs. Nothing worse than a sunny morning and a fresh territory, IMO. Only a JW would find a beautiful Saturday morning to be depressing.

• Released
    Released

I always ended up paired with the bro who had the worst breath or body odor

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

*** Mumbles and rolls over in bed ***

Pfffffffff

• new light
    new light

Ever get stuck with Brother Gung Ho on a morning you barely made it out of bed. I remember this one guy who literally tried to save everyone. He would stop joggers and give them the presentation. He always chatted up the poor guy behind the counter on our break. God, that was embarrassing! One time, someone was broken down on the side of the road and he offered "spiritual help" instead of just giving the guy a ride. Did I mention field service sucked?

• Released
    Released

we had a borother Gung ho and he had no tact either. one time we were talking to a cop at his house and this bro said"Do you know thers going to be a time when all police are going to be destroyed? I just looked at him like do you even know what your saying?

• new light
    new light

Sorry, but as soon as I read that I thought how funny it would have been if the officer slammed that guy's head onto the hood of the car, cuffed him and brought him downtown.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    we had a borother Gung ho and he had no tact either. one time we were talking to a cop at his house and this bro said"Do you know thers going to be a time when all police are going to be destroyed? I just looked at him like do you even know what your saying?

I saw a COPS episode where a guy found himself enjoying the wonderful and complex flavors of asphalt about 1/2 a second after saying something like that to a cop.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit