If I were to visit your town for the first time..

by doodle-v 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

Fandango Restaurant
    6032 East Cave Creek Road
    Cave Creek, AZ

(480) 595-5633 phone

Send an Email to:
    [email protected]

Cuisine Type
    Mexican
    American

Hours of Operation
    Monday - Thursday
    11:00 AM -
    Friday - Saturday
    Sunday

Reservations
  • Not Required

Payment Methods
  • Amex
  • Diners Club
  • Discover
  • Mastercard
  • Visa

Cost
    This restaurant's average entree cost is Moderate

• enlarge photo

enlarge photo
    Restaurant Description
    Local band SOUL CATCHER play Saturday, August 16 9PM to Close GD ROAD SHOW- George and Duane from MOGOLLON return to the Fandango stage Sunday, August 17. SOUL CATCHER returns Sunday August 24 4-8PM Saturday, Aug 30 SUSAN L. & CO. rock the house from 9 to close. Join us Sunday, Aug, 31 for our HARLEY 100TH PARTY Sponsored by Miller Brewing; CHRIS HIATT will play his classic rock from 4-8pm. YOU COULD BE THE FIRST CAVE CREEK IDOL! Karaoke Competition dates are as follows: July 12,19 and 26 August 8,15, and 22. Two winners from each of these rounds will advance to the Semi-finals on August 29 and six advance to the Finals September 6. CASH PRIZE to the Cave Creek Idol! Located in beautiful Cave Creek, Fandango offers inside, patio, and roof top dining (weather permitting of course) with beautiful views of Black Mountain and Spur Cross. HAPPY HOUR - Mon-Fri 2-6 pm - great drink prices & $2.00 off any appetizer. Monday - Margarita Day! - $3.00 well margaritas & free chips & Fandango salsa. Tues - Taco & Tecate Day - $1.50 tacos & $2.00 draft Tecate. Wed - Burger-n-Beer Special - burger w/ a domestic craft beer only $6.00. Thurs - Fundido de la Casa only $8.95. Fri - All you can eat Fish Fry for $9.95 Sun - Bike Day (but everyone is welcome) - $1.25 Bud & Bud Lite Drafts. So get out of the city, come on up to Fandango, meet some fun friendly people and have a great time! Don't want to drive - ask for your SUMMER CAMP PASS and you can get a room at the Carefree Resort & Villas for only $59 a night! FRIDAY NIGHT features our all-you-can-eat fish fry for only $9.95. Best Known For...
    House specialties include fundido de la casa and man-sized chicken fried steak.
  • GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

In San Leandro, CA, the best inexpensive restaurants are Le Soleil Vietnamese Grill and Taqueria Los Pericos (for the great burritos, not the atmosphere.

If you're feeling flush and want exotica, try the other Vietnamese restaurant: Vo's. Costs three times as much as Le Soleil but the presentation is more artistic and the menu more imaginative - though in both places the cooking is extremely good.

If you want Chinese, the Hunan Wok isn't bad. The Cornerstone Cafe serves lavish American omelettes and sandwiches, lightly gourmet-ized. Good, but expensive.

The Zocalo coffeehouse has very good fooffy coffee and pastries, but the real draw is the biweekly poetry-and-live-music nights. It's also an Internet cafe. I'm very fond of the place. Latte Da, another coffee house, has a more substantial menu and a schedule of live music in the evenings, but it's closed in the afternoon.

San Leandro is not really a restaurant town, more's the pity. No Alice Waterses here.

Gently Feral

• Valis
    Valis

and if you were in El Paso kaykay_mp could take you to Chico's Tacos ...OMG it is the sheyat!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    and if you were in El Paso kaykay_mp could take you to Chico's Tacos ...OMG it is the sheyat!

yes. 'Tis the shiz-nit. And it's not really expensive, either. They cover that s$&t in cheese and their famous sauce.

Did I mention they just cover that s$&t in cheese?

Oooh. And their beef stew burritos....

laters

kaykay_mp

• Preston
    Preston

Rula Bula in Tempe, AZ is pretty sweet. They have an excellent Shephard's Pie!

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

In Pittsburgh for a very casual lunch I'd take you to Primanti Brothers for one of the wildest cheese steak sandwiches in the US.

For formal I'd take you to the LeMont on Mount Washington on the opposite side of the river about 300 feet overlooking the city.

HappyDad

• Leilani
    Leilani

Maldanodos (Mexican cuisine). Unfortunately, it's the only decent place to eat in my little tourist town. I'd probaby just take you 20 miles to the closest town that has decent food.

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Well, now ... if I named the local hot spots, then you'd know which little town I really call home these days. Ain't gonna happen, Honeybunch.

Let's just say Bandido's, Casa d'Angelo, and the Munchie Emporium.

• harleyquinn
    harleyquinn

near me there is an AWESOME breakfast/lunch place called Good Neighbor Restaurant that is owned by a sweet family and has the best egg salad sandwiches around! for italian food, we go to a little place called Zachs that's in a converted house...and, if you're really nice, we'll drive down to los angeles proper and hit Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles...mmmmmmm

• Released
    Released

This is my kind of topic! we wold have to have a cookout marinated angus ribeyes on the smoker are my favorite

either taco mac or wild wing cafe for great wings and a "multitude"of frosty beverages

woody's at piedmont park for cheesesteaks

california dreamin for prime rib.......................................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit