Not love, not lust, but something in-between

by logansrun 26 Replies latest social relationships

• harleyquinn
    harleyquinn
    If your partner is of any redeeming moral character and quality, and it appears that he must be, as most men would jump at the chance to de-flower a true virgin without even a thought, much less a second thought, well she could surely leave herself open to be plucked by someone of a lot less.

the idea that 'most men' would jump at this chance is absurd....i know for me and several of the females i have known, we had to practically beg a guy to be our first....they have it in their mind that the girl will fall in love and want to settle down, blahblahblah....in my case, it was the opposite; the guy wanted to settle down and move in after i thanked him kindly for taking care of my 'little problem'...

anyways, some fine points have been made about the 'sanctity of virginity'...i don't think it is that big of a deal anymore..or it shouldn't be...sex is not love...and love is not needed for tremendously good sex...sure, it helps, but for getting one's virginity out of the way? no...

as sixy so perfectly put it..."I'd much rather be the "first good lover" than just "the first" anyday."

• Forscher
    Forscher

Just from an academic point of view, I find it interesting that some gals feel that virginity is a "problem" and want to get rid of it. Any thoughts on just how widespread (pardon the pun) that view is and why?

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    More and more I think humans are naturally polyamorous -- and monogomous. We want the best of both worlds -- the pleasures of many-loves and the security of One.

Bradley, I totally agree with this comment you made. You'd be amazed at how many couples are into the "swinger" lifestyle today. I've done some reading on the polyamorous concept and it makes sense to me.

Terri

• LittleToe
    LittleToe
    ...best of both worlds -- the pleasures of many-loves and the security of One.

You know you're problem, Bradley, you're too honest. You'll never make a world leader like that...

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

You know you're problem, Bradley, you're too honest. You'll never make a world leader like that...

Shoot, they'd eat that stuff up in France!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Six : Shoot, they'd eat that stuff up in France!
    Explaination, please !!!
  • Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

That's called "LIKE" Dimwit!

I see no good things about "Casual Sex". It is temporary and sure doesn't last long..then you probably go looking for another fix right?

Why buy the cow when the milk is free?

My hubby was my first..so anything I got was appreciated. Try too many and you will always be looking for better..right?

I think girls are different than guys..they aren't usually ruled by their "Organ"..

They generally want a relationship.

Anything less would be degrading to her.

Snoozy..who may have too many old fashioned ideas?

But it worked for me...almost 45 years.. JMO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit